Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

how do you figure? 2 new people are joining, we each get 1. that's about as fair as it can get. 

Because this doesn’t fix the problem of us still having the person who has actively said they’re going to throw. Why is this part hard to grasp? If Mission had ANY of our answers he could provide them to you guys. You have nothing to lose.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Because this doesn’t fix the problem of us still having the person who has actively said they’re going to throw. Why is this part hard to grasp? If Mission had ANY of our answers he could provide them to you guys. You have nothing to lose.

exactly why I don't want to trade during comps. mission can't throw any competitions, he just won't be active. we have someone just like that in tlo who hasn't joined the discord.

this is fair. I don't get how you think I'm being unreasonable here. it blows my mind. 

Just now, swoosh said:

exactly why I don't want to trade during comps. mission can't throw any competitions, he just won't be active. we have someone just like that in tlo who hasn't joined the discord.

this is fair. I don't get how you think I'm being unreasonable here. it blows my mind. 

You and I both know if you get mission TLO will surely follow through 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Thats cause they arent together. Mission has been active he just isnt helping. He is doing interviews and complaining that we are boring. 

• Like 1

obviously matts you took mission with your pick so i can’t force swoosh to take him

but if you do want him swoosh i will allow it (and i am sure mission and tlo would start playing the game more), but it is your right to say no 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

obviously matts you took mission with your pick so i can’t force swoosh to take him

but if you do want him swoosh i will allow it (and i am sure mission and tlo would start playing the game more), but it is your right to say no 

I get that. And if swoosh says no, the answers no. But I will be forced to kill him in every mafia game for the rest of history as retribution. 

Kidding, but I would appreciate it. 

i’m fine with that. in ten or so i’m gonna go get ready for work - but there is no hurry to come to a deal bc the only one who can lose out of mission jumping chat’s is matts, and they have consented to it already - so take your time and i’ll find some time when i’m at work to pop in and sort it all out

@mission27, to get you caught up, there is a potential deal in place where swoosh trades matts a pick in this supplemental draft (ft dwight and bigbillsfan) for you, so that way the MoL is reunited. if he does this i fully expect you and @TLO to get in and participating in the game bc you’ll have what you wanted. if swoosh does take it you’ll have to permanently leave the chat for tribe matts.

• Like 1