Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Link me broseph. 

PS - I aint mad you all tried to play me last round. But you were a bit of a d*ck lying to me like that.

play you how? i have no idea what you're talking about...

Hehe GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I dig it. Good song.

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

play you how? i have no idea what you're talking about...

Hehe GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You might at some point consider that we all get merged. Lying isnt something that will float. Our team, as well as I know, have all been truthful. And we know who is dishonest on your team. Just something to think about if you want to keep playin around. 

At some point I assume dishonesty should be expected. But challenge 1 seems awfully early to prove to everyone that you and Malf deserve 0 respect.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dig it. Good song.

You might at some point consider that we all get merged. Lying isnt something that will float. Our team, as well as I know, have all been truthful. And we know who is dishonest on your team. Just something to think about if you want to keep playin around. 

At some point I assume dishonesty should be expected. But challenge 1 seems awfully early to prove to everyone that you and Malf deserve 0 respect.

I stand by @Malfatron's actions (and mine) tbh, it was all in good fun. we were drunk and trolling

nobody was submitting early and the outcome wasn't decided based on our actions. 

Edited by swoosh
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Checkers and Chess. 

I know what you're saying, but I'm just having fun with it while I'm alive

I'm fully aware I likely have the biggest target on my back once we get out of tribes. all good w me, it's just fun and games. 

just know, when it has actually mattered, I have nothing but fair as a captain and have tried to make things work when it made sense. I know you know that.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dig it. Good song.

lol, at least our team is fun at parties

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

either that or our team wins more comps than you before merge and takes you out first upon merge

im all in on my team

If your team thinks I am the biggest threat you are exactly the morons I thought you were when I didnt draft you. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If your team thinks I am the biggest threat you are exactly the morons I thought you were when I didnt draft you. 

same could said about me lol

I'm drinking while the legal team knocks you guys out 

• Like 2