Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

We have been working literally night and day on this.  We got it though.  (Gonna suck when they are all wrong)

How can you work literally day and night unless you are googling? Wouldnt it just be asking some questions and lobbing a guess?

Either way, I know that pain. That simpsons answer still haunts me. 

PS - My team of highly trained lawyers not only knew the answers, they actually knew some of the cases themselves. Because we are badarse. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How can you work literally day and night unless you are googling? Wouldnt it just be asking some questions and lobbing a guess?

PS - My team of highly trained lawyers not only knew the answers, they actually knew some of the cases themselves. Because we are badarse. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5436796

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We have had some serious debate and bets placed on some.  Our loss will still be entertaining 

28 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That depends entirely on how close to US Law Australia Law happens to be.

It’s closer to America than South Africa or Norway, not that this information will help in anyway unless you also wrote about comparative common law.

• Like 1