Week 4 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) @ New York Jets (1-2)

.Buzz

7 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Outside of the second half against the Titans, the D has given up 20 points in 10 quarters. Lawd have mercy.

The Ravens had -4 passing yards at halftime.

Just insane how good the secondary is. As long as pass rush can make the QB we're golden.

16 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Based on how you guys played every game outside that half, the Titans obviously have the greatest offense in NFL history.

Your O-Line is good, Mariota is good and we can't tackle Henry to save our lives. Mariota was dropping dimes out there. That one to Taylor where he beat Bouye deep and the one to Walker where Colvin was in great position. I don't know how he fit that one in there. Wish I had a gif of it.

19 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Your O-Line is good, Mariota is good and we can't tackle Henry to save our lives. Mariota was dropping dimes out there. That one to Taylor where he beat Bouye deep and the one to Walker where Colvin was in great position. I don't know how he fit that one in there. Wish I had a gif of it.

Defense was pretty worn down having to worry about Henry AND the offense going three and out/turning it over 3 times. Come the 2nd half there's no way you are going to have an easy time with how big Henry is. Dude is a brick-house.

Anyways, I'm interested to see how the pass offense does in this one. I know about Skrine, Adams (going to be a stud), and Mo Claiborne (No idea if he's turned into a nice player or not, I know most labeled him as a bust in the early going). Don't have much knowledge about the rest of that pass D.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Defense was pretty worn down having to worry about Henry AND the offense going three and out/turning it over 3 times. Come the 2nd half there's no way you are going to have an easy time with how big Henry is. Dude is a brick-house.

Anyways, I'm interested to see how the pass offense does in this one. I know about Skrine, Adams (going to be a stud), and Mo Claiborne (No idea if he's turned into a nice player or not, I know most labeled him as a bust in the early going). Don't have much knowledge about the rest of that pass D.

I think the consensus about Claiborne is that he unbusted, but has injury issues and can still be a bit inconsistent at times.

Some big names on the injury report today. Ramsey I don't even worry about at this point, and I'm sure Jack/Malik/Linder with Strong and McCray also listed. I'm not too worried about any of the starters but it'll be interesting to see how things go the rest of the week.

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Telvin yes but Yannice hasnt even played 2 years. Yes I hope we keep him but if he gets more i hope its more of a raise but not exactly long term market value so soon

Id start the talks. Gotta keep your best outside rusher. Im talking like an extension so keep the rookie amounts then jump up year 5

11 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Id start the talks. Gotta keep your best outside rusher. Im talking like an extension so keep the rookie amounts then jump up year 5

Why though?  You can't even formally start talks.  And why would you?  You can't actually put extensions in place yet anyway.  A lot of things will definitely change on the landscape before you can even actually negotiate an extension...so why bother?

Archived