Week 4 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) @ New York Jets (1-2)

.Buzz

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

....obviously.

Doesn't matter, we had multiple chances to win the game at the end and those two **** the bed each time.

Bortles crapped the bed on a large majority of the plays he was out there. He is inarguably more responsible for this loss. 

All of them can go, though. Embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, Jaguarfan said:

Bortles crapped the bed on a large majority of the plays he was out there. He is inarguably more responsible for this loss. 

All of them can go, though. Embarrassing. 

Again, that's fine and dandy. He was **** all game. Doesn't change the fact that at the end of the game when the game was on the line he did make plays/the game was there to be won but bonehead penalties/drops/fumbles by Benn/Lee is what ultimately lost us that game.

Should it have been that close/would it have been that close if Bortles was a decent QB? No, but we still should have won that game despite his poor performance. Benn and Lee cost us that win.

It'd be nice to have arob right about now

i still can't believe Benn held on that Fournette TD and that Lee dropped that ball. It was actually a rare spiral from Blake. 

And on that long run by Blake when he put that defender on the ground by lowering his shoulder, Blake trying to get himself hurt for that 19 million imo. 

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

It'd be nice to have arob right about now

i still can't believe Benn held on that Fournette TD and that Lee dropped that ball. It was actually a rare spiral from Blake. 

And on that long run by Blake when he put that defender on the ground by lowering his shoulder, Blake trying to get himself hurt for that 19 million imo. 

...and Lee misjudging the punt/fumbling it to get us started inside the 10 followed by Benn getting a block in the back call on that same play to put us inside the 5.

Um45zUQ.gif

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I have a disappointing unhappiness for the first time after a game since like 2011/early 2012, so I guess that is something.

Jags now 2-0 against mods in this forum. 

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I have a disappointing unhappiness for the first time after a game since like 2011/early 2012, so I guess that is something.

Same.

Sure, I get upset and frustrated when we lose. But this is different. When Blake is the one that costs us I kind of get it/expect it because we all know he isn't the future at the position and is a below average QB. When Marqise Lee and Arrelious Benn have several bonehead/stupid mistakes between themselves to cost us and it really had nothing to do with Blake though?

That shouldn't be a thing.

One of Blake's very few sprial/perfectly zipped passes hits Lee in the hands/right in the numbers on 3rd and 10 to put us in field goal range and continue the drive and you drop it...

Seriously, let Lee go and pay ARob even with his ACL debacle. It's obvious at this point.

26 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I still maintain Powell was touched 

24 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, Telvin definitely touched him from what I saw. Not to mention it looks like Calais (who it didnt even seem like got focused on at all) also may have touched him with his forearm.

That guy was flipping touched. He was down. This is outrageous. They shouldn't have gotten that TD and the POZ penalty was laughable. Team is bad, but the officiating made them worse. 

8 minutes ago, Jags said:

That guy was flipping touched. He was down. This is outrageous. They shouldn't have gotten that TD and the POZ penalty was laughable. Team is bad, but the officiating made them worse. 

Yeah, Poz shouldn't have done that but at worst that should have been offsetting as the dude blindside blocked him. I thought the call was obvious.

Archived