Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

Saints sign RB Ty Montgomery

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Solid signing 

Rich mans Travaris Cadet, he’ll fit our offense nicely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decent depth piece. Could give us a little bit more in the receiving game than Latavius would if Kamara gets injured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, tyler735 said:

Decent depth piece. Could give us a little bit more in the receiving game than Latavius would if Kamara gets injured.

Split out maybe, but Latavius is criminally underrated at catching passes out of the backfield. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2020 at 3:14 PM, SWATcha said:

Split out maybe, but Latavius is criminally underrated at catching passes out of the backfield. 

Wasn't trying to hint that Latavius is necessarily bad at it, but guys like Kamara and Montgomery (who used to be a WR) are on another level in the receiving game. Gives us the flexibility to do some of the things we do with Kamara in that regard if Montgomery were to see snaps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2020 at 4:48 PM, tyler735 said:

Wasn't trying to hint that Latavius is necessarily bad at it, but guys like Kamara and Montgomery (who used to be a WR) are on another level in the receiving game. Gives us the flexibility to do some of the things we do with Kamara in that regard if Montgomery were to see snaps.

Somebody get Ty ALL of the film on Pierre Thomas!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×