The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

so mwil killed pickle as his last defiant act and then blew his brains out.

i can see 'im doing that **** if hes with orca. bet orca didnt like that none too much

fwiw Orca was my N2 watch target that flopped

Just now, Malfatron said:

When yer peeping in on everyone, dod they are stay home or what?

or did someone stop ya from peepin?

I was not roleblocked, but in my role I was given I have been told that my move can easily fail.

19 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Or calculated since I dropped Vanilla Ice’s “Ice Ice Baby” lyrics to make people think I was vanilla.

(Yo VIP, Let’s kick it!)

(Stop! Collaborate and Listen! To Blue)

Nah if anything it’s definitely Orca’s move.

Talking about the scum janitor. I think Mwil left bread crumbs. 

13 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Go back and look at the breadcrumb trail I left in some of my posts if you can. There's one specific one that flew very under the radar that should tell you what you need to know.

That all sounds a lot like work

would do it man, but i wanna keep collecting these unemployment checks

22 hours ago, The Orca said:

I just dont get his claim. It makes no sense, the role, why claim, the words he used, everything

My view on Matts claim

Mwil visited the claimed reviver the night the claimed reviver first had a chance to revive

My thoughts on Mwil

Possible, or if you and Md4L are really town roleblocks, maybe a roleblock, we also dont know about the vote thing either

My thoughts on Mwil

19 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

That is the point 

You claim to have like the most powerful town role but through incompetence or negligence or laziness did not use a move 

Straight bull.  

You probably just claimed the scum janitor even though it's not your move.  

I agreed/liked this post 

18 hours ago, Counselor said:

So Mwil and Matts are this powerful as town? I mean I had a one shot commute. And they are this powerful? 

I agreed/liked this post as well

Just to post to some of the concerns about me 

I unmasked only I think 2 or 3 posts from Mwil all game. My thoughts on Mwil came basically from others posts. It's why I asked about his activity earlier in the game. I didnt have a reason to unmask like last game.

I can claim whenever you all want and I'm town. I dont think its smart to, but with the stuff from the start of the game (Raves) to Blue i just dont care anymore to speak/push people. I'm just going to sit back and vote and use my move when i can

32 minutes ago, The Orca said:

My view on Matts claim

My thoughts on Mwil

My thoughts on Mwil

I agreed/liked this post 

I agreed/liked this post as well

Just to post to some of the concerns about me 

I unmasked only I think 2 or 3 posts from Mwil all game. My thoughts on Mwil came basically from others posts. It's why I asked about his activity earlier in the game. I didnt have a reason to unmask like last game.

I can claim whenever you all want and I'm town. I dont think its smart to, but with the stuff from the start of the game (Raves) to Blue i just dont care anymore to speak/push people. I'm just going to sit back and vote and use my move when i can

What do you mean unmask

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What do you mean unmask

I ignored him a while ago, so I can only see what he posts when someone quotes him unless I unmask specific posts. All of his posts show as like "you have chosen to ignore content from this user: Mwil". To read a specific post i have to select the dropdown next to it and select show this post. Last game I probably did it every 3 or every 5 of his posts averaged out over the game

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I ignored him a while ago, so I can only see what he posts when someone quotes him unless I unmask specific posts. All of his posts show as like "you have chosen to ignore content from this user: Mwil". To read a specific post i have to select the dropdown next to it and select show this post. Last game I probably did it every 3 or every 5 of his posts averaged out over the game

Yeah I don’t see enough in thread to frustrate Mwil to mod kill himself. I’m sure being in a scum chat with you could do it though. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yeah I don’t see enough in thread to frustrate Mwil to mod kill himself. I’m sure being in a scum chat with you could do it though. 

Being caught again as scum would

Again, I can claim if needed