The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

See, my sole issue with you at this point, is that you’re one of like only two people in this game that MWil could say “I’m quitting” as scum, and you would be like “that’s cool man, I get it.  Can’t take it too serious, and you’re clearly not having fun.”

while its for sure true that im super chill man and an all around great person man, i dont believe i likely woulda killed matts in that situation.

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

So the ONLY time that Orca voted for a potential lynch is when two scum came up. Also notice that the three who came up scum never once voted together in the end except when it was inevitable that one would be lynched.

Looking at night two, Matts was one away from being in the lead at the time the last vote count was posted. It looks rather bland. HOWEVER, counselor and matts both moved to bcb, saving matts. Guess who counselor was on prior to bcb? Matts. He consistently voted matts except for when he was near the lynch, so he instead hammered civ bcb. He kept the vote on matts only when it was clear it was him or mwil.

Also, despite Orca leaving behind reasons for why he didn't like mwil or matts, he failed to do so for night 2 when he voted bcb and the random times he's voted other people.

Again, no reasoning anywhere, just votes.

Day one I mentioned that Pickle was playing his civ game. I noticed that Orca wasn't but I wanted to wait and see if he changed his play at all. He didn't. They have very similar tells.

Orca is scum. Counselor is scum.

Tbh, other than KSJ being absolutely wrong on Counselor imo, he hit the VC analysis except Raves staying off the main lynch every day

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

Really think MWil killed Rick and then himself with Orca as his partner though?  Rick did say MWil and Orca were scum together though, I think.

I think it could be why Mwil really quit. He was taking it from Pickle in thread and then probably from Orca in Chat.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don’t know. And maybe you could provide more insight than this. I’m sure you are a capable thinker. 

Well either I was redirected on N2 by scum to try and kill me by making me target Blue instead, or KSJ is scum and they were just redirecting away from him to Blue.  I'm going with the second theory unless told it was the 1st.

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Orca

I really am at a loss for what to do. I have thought Orca hasn’t been playing his town game though. KSJ or Raves I need to figure out. 

So you want me to claim then? I'm not letting Mwil kill Pickle and then modkill himself if i was scum with him. Pickle was thinking I was town

Just now, Counselor said:

Give me your scum list

KSJ- lack of attempt to solve the game

Daboyle- His move is too similar to yours and too different from what you each have claimed 

Malf- last min switch to Matts, possible Mwil had a useful move and Matts didnt. Matts didnt vote to save himself either

Swag- No confirmation he has won