The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Awwww the classic defense by the second twin we all know and love. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Although, just to be clear, that argument was horrible because Pickle Rick was stubbornly tunneling on what is almost certainly a Town role.

I have my doubts and explained them. I get why it appears townish, but there are questions, especially when I and I assume others havent seen the role before 

To just cast it aside as town is foolish imo

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Although, just to be clear, that argument was horrible because Pickle Rick was stubbornly tunneling on what is almost certainly a Town role.

The the horrible play is the player stubbornly refusing to answer a simple question.  

He was already outed day 1, so if town to be defensive, deflecting, anti town, anti helpful is either an extremely poor decision.....

Or he is scum 

What fits there the best.  

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I have my doubts and explained them. I get why it appears townish, but there are questions, especially when I and I assume others havent seen the role before 

To just cast it aside as town is foolish imo

ah yes, the infamous "pick 5 people for Town to lynch on Day 1" scum ability

we should all be quaking in our boots in the face of the immense powers at Mafia's disposal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

No it’s just inevitable that it will come. You’re smarter than this. 

I think you need to go re-read that whole discussion that we had at the end of Whicker’s game.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

The the horrible play is the player stubbornly refusing to answer a simple question.  

He was already outed day 1, so if town to be defensive, deflecting, anti town, anti helpful is either an extremely poor decision.....

Or he is scum 

What fits there the best.  

Yes yes, we all know you're never going to admit there was no point in interrogating Buff about his list. No one cares.

Just now, SwAg said:

I think you need to go re-read that whole discussion that we had at the end of Whicker’s game.

I don’t think I do. I know my feelings currently and how I have a lot more respect for pickle than before which I recently stated. But you stay stuck in the past like you do. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

ah yes, the infamous "pick 5 people for Town to lynch on Day 1" scum ability

we should all be quaking in our boots in the face of the immense powers at Mafia's disposal

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

Is it possible he could be scum and it wasnt a free pick of 5? Like some limitation of having to include scum

I think you ignored this when I posted it earlier. With Dome anything is possible

Just now, Counselor said:

I don’t think I do. I know my feelings currently and how I have a lot more respect for pickle than before which I recently stated. But you stay stuck in the past like you do. 

I cannot tell if you’re serious.