Build a City - Post-Draft Voting

jcrell623

45 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I kinda think we should fix these lineups and restart the vote lol 

Not trying to be a jerk but I didn't even look at the positions... aren't we all educated enough on this sport to figure that out? I just looked at the position groups and deciphered it pretty easily on my own. 

It's not going to affect my vote either way. Only thing that may would be the teams who simply didn't finish their teams (Division A).  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Not trying to be a jerk but I didn't even look at the positions... aren't we all educated enough on this sport to figure that out? I just looked at the position groups and deciphered it pretty easily on my own. 

It's not going to affect my vote either way. Only thing that may would be the teams who simply didn't finish their teams (Division A).  

Someone looking quick might miss something so yes I believe it does matter if you go straight to CB to see how someone matches up against wr and their number one corner is listed at lb 

i just reposted the broncos and buccaneers lineup but again, I agree with @NickChowaniec I don't think anyone is looking at which row they are in.

and by fix, i mean i still have marshon lattimore at LB because I can't line up teams w 3 different defensive schemes in the same chart. people can figure it out.

for me:

A - Bills - only complete lineup, but a great team nonetheless

B - Buccaneers - Offense and receiving corps is just too good to pass up on them here. Even with Dean at SS ;). This was close with the Redskins who have an unreal defense.

C - Jets by default because they surrounded Mahomes with some serious talent. The defense leaves a little bit to be desired. I would have been Steelers if they took anyone other than Matt Ryan, that defense is stellar.

D- will abstain but I love my team, my offense is unreal. best WR, best TE, top 3 RB, top 3 QB. 

7 minutes ago, jcrell623 said:

i just reposted the broncos and buccaneers lineup but again, I agree with @NickChowaniec I don't think anyone is looking at which row they are in.

and by fix, i mean i still have marshon lattimore at LB because I can't line up teams w 3 different defensive schemes in the same chart. people can figure it out.

Then just take out positions.  Easy fix 

22 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Buffalo 

Tampa 

Pittsburgh 

Denver 

Only teams really capable of stopping three wr and Buffalo cause default can actually start a roster 

if we are voting for ourselves than add chicago to the my list