Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Question, If you draft someone to just a be a KR, does that mean you can have an extra roster spot? Like I’ve used my third receiver in the past. But if I draft a guy just to KR do I still get my other three receivers and my five PS slots?

The returner goes into the PS slot

Question, If you draft someone to just a be a KR, does that mean you can have an extra roster spot? Like I’ve used my third receiver in the past. But if I draft a guy just to KR do I still get my other three receivers and my five PS slots?

Nope. KR has to be a position player or one of the 5 PS spots

Oh so does he count as PS and Returner and what are the keeper rules on that?

Just normal PS cost

Just now, Glen said:

Nope. KR has to be a position player or one of the 5 PS spots

Does that player now count as one of your two rookie/PS players you can keep for 1 tag because he played in a game as a returner or is he exempt of that rule?

Oh so does he count as PS and Returner and what are the keeper rules on that?

If he's on your PS for the whole season/less than 8 game he costs 1 tag given he hasn't been kept for more the previous season

Just now, Counselor said:

Does that player now count as one of your two rookie/PS players you can keep for 1 tag because he played in a game as a returner?

yes

Just now, Counselor said:

So say I keep Okudah and Chaisson as my rookie keepers that count as 1 tag after this season. I can put Henry Ruggs as my returner and he will still only count as 1 as well?

You can keep up to two PS/Rookies for 1 tag, any more than two will cost the normal tag cost of said player.

I am really interested to see how Sam Hubbard is going to do in the SIM. Second most tackles for a Dlineman last season after Cam Heyward in 15 games and 8.5 sacks. @SirA1 what do you think since you drafted him last year? He probably won’t do anything knowing my luck. But as SirA1 said I think it’s fun to see how a guy does in the SIM for the first time. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I am really interested to see how Sam Hubbard is going to do in the SIM. Second most tackles for a Dlineman last season after Cam Heyward in 15 games and 8.5 sacks. @SirA1 what do you think since you drafted him last year? He probably won’t do anything knowing my luck. But as SirA1 said I think it’s fun to see how a guy does in the SIM for the first time. 

I can see 6-7 sacks. He was a 3rd round pick so doesn't get much of a boost from that. I'm going to stash Davenport and Sweat this season to see if they break out and use them next season if there is one. I am also hate drafting for the Squirrels.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1