Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

I cannot for the life of me figure out why this Malf / Dome thing didn't take off yesterday

The only answer I can come up with is that Malf messed up by CCing Matts, then when Matts flipped, he went all in on his claim and just BSed a claim to take Dome out ahead of him.. But I think he turned out to be right in that Dome DID kill Squire... just as the indy, Voldy

idk

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I cannot for the life of me figure out why this Malf / Dome thing didn't take off yesterday

Speaking from my own perspective, I assumed that our protector would protect the outed investigator and we would have a resolution lol

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Mostly confusion lol

I'm trying to figure out how this works. Et claims two scum on Matts line, which would have to be tk and malf. Bbb can't be scum with a claim like Hagrid

Are you 100% sure that Counselor/Snape is not Slytherin

I mean 100% sure? Role related, verification?

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I'd call it more... flabbergasted, than aggressive

And maybe a pinch of smug

I mean, i have another person who is claiming you are scum, so I don't know how I'm just supposed to take yet another person claiming they tracked someone to a killer as gospel

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Speaking from my own perspective, I assumed that our protector would protect the outed investigator and we would have a resolution lol

What’s interesting is that they hit Josh when I wouldn’t have because I would have assumed BBB protected him... so they knew BBB wasn’t protecting Josh...

Just now, Counselor said:

What’s interesting is that they hit Josh when I wouldn’t have because I would have assumed BBB protected him... so they knew BBB wasn’t protecting Josh...

This was my thing too when I first saw it. But it's really hard to get around an un countered Hagrid claim

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I mean, i have another person who is claiming you are scum, so I don't know how I'm just supposed to take yet another person claiming they tracked someone to a killer as gospel

oh?

please inform the rest of the class?