Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Counselor, go malf. If Matt's really was janitored, I think we are in decent shape and can get by with a mislynch. 

9 left. Assuming 2 kills like the last two, down to 6. I think it's likely 3-2-1

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Counselor, go malf. If Matt's really was janitored, I think we are in decent shape and can get by with a mislynch. 

9 left. Assuming 2 kills like the last two, down to 6. I think it's likely 3-2-1

This is what I was thinking as well plus it would clear my head from the pm game stuff. However Dome wants us to kill Malf. And Dome is claimed scum.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This is what I was thinking as well plus it would clear my head from the pm game stuff. However Dome wants us to kill Malf. And Dome is claimed scum.

I don’t want to kill malf... I just said he’s not Harry 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Everyone wants us to kill Malf, which is kind of the problem lol

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Interesting that dome doesn't care, but feels the need to participate so suddenly

Any time someone posts after being gone for a bit is going to feel “sudden”

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Should I explain why I thought Matts was janitored? Is that fair to do? It involves me asking for a replacement. 

I wouldn't. I'd just go with it. I already thought he was janitored and nobody else cares, so there was really no reason to