Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

I'm also honestly confused. The more I think about it, the more that I'm convinced that Dome HAS to be Malfoy. Just numbers-wise, nothing else makes sense. Unless Mafia doesn't win with a 1:1 ratio.

Think about it. I'm Quirrell, I don't count towards anything. Then we have confirmation that Malfoy and Goyle are still here, since Crabbe and Flint were in it. So that SHOULD give 3 town and 2 mafia. We KNOW that Forge is Señor Snape and bcb is [Hedwig?]. They're both town. That leaves Tk3, ET, and Dome to be 1 town and 2 Slytherin. I'm willing to be that Tk is town. ET is definitely Slytherin at this point. That just leaves Dome to be the final Slytherin.

However, IF Dome is NOT Malfoy or Goyle, then that means that there are 2 mafia, 2 town, 2 other. That would make zero sense.

I claimed Vernon Dursley AKA the bomb who caught counselor (and ET) but never said it until today 

I tried guys, I really tried. 

Im sure Voldemort will take good care of me if I win with him instead of you.

4 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

I'm also honestly confused. The more I think about it, the more that I'm convinced that Dome HAS to be Malfoy. Just numbers-wise, nothing else makes sense. Unless Mafia doesn't win with a 1:1 ratio.

Think about it. I'm Quirrell, I don't count towards anything. Then we have confirmation that Malfoy and Goyle are still here, since Crabbe and Flint were in it. So that SHOULD give 3 town and 2 mafia. We KNOW that Forge is Señor Snape and bcb is [Hedwig?]. They're both town. That leaves Tk3, ET, and Dome to be 1 town and 2 Slytherin. I'm willing to be that Tk is town. ET is definitely Slytherin at this point. That just leaves Dome to be the final Slytherin.

However, IF Dome is NOT Malfoy or Goyle, then that means that there are 2 mafia, 2 town, 2 other. That would make zero sense.

I agree. Not sure about the et / tk thing, but I think we can suss that out easily tomorrow. But dome is most likely Slytherin, which is why I want him 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Me

Technically counselor is who i got the guilty on

just know that punishing me for this so called “lie” only hurts town.

if you are scum, disregard that last bit 

Just now, Dome said:

Oh yeah, and ET who has a horrendous morning from a threadplay perspective...

but please, punish me and not him. 

Just now, Dome said:

just know that punishing me for this so called “lie” only hurts town.

if you are scum, disregard that last bit 

Yep, nevermind that it completely doesn't work in any logical way.