Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Just now, Dome said:

ah, the ol' "throw your teammate under the bus and get them lynhced for absolutely no reason" trick...

this ain't it, chief.

Yet you were accusing of counselor of being scum when he concocted the potion that ended up getting vikes caught

Just now, Forge said:

Bottom line, good sir, is that you wouldn't even be my biggest accidental Lynch in this game if you're town. So yeah, take that

I met my wincon. 

I was just trying to help you. 

I literally spent the entire afternoon trying to prod movement. 

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Malf's cover was already blown and he had tons of heat from Night 1 onwards. Perhaps you just decided to cut your losses and distance yourself from the sinking ship.

Which malf certainly would have been in favor of. There's a reason counselor doubted tk3 under the same thought process.

I mean malf kidnapped himself in burn notice. He does that stuff

• Like 1

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Malf's cover was already blown and he had tons of heat from Night 1 onwards. Perhaps you just decided to cut your losses and distance yourself from the sinking ship.

By claiming that i had already met my win condition... and i was a friendly other...   i don't think that's something I would do as scum

why would I not just say I tracked him to the dead guy, or I investigated him? or i caught him in a 50-50 compare move?

Just now, Dome said:

By claiming that i had already met my win condition... and i was a friendly other...   i don't think that's something I would do as scum

But just fyi, you as a friendly other makes no sense to me

1 minute ago, Dome said:

why would I not just say I tracked him to the dead guy, or I investigated him? or i caught him in a 50-50 compare move?

Hey hey hey. I'm not looking at the big picture. I was just playing devil's advocate and explaining why you'd out your own teammate as scum.