First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

16 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Why would someone roleblock me though of all people 

Didnt you claim doctor, and hinted like vig after night lol

24 minutes ago, Blue said:

Okay. What did that have to do with Mortal Kombat.

Not sure, I was hoping something similar....apparently I was wrong 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Buff kept saying he would know soon enough about my threat. Now he could be referring to be would be dead. Or he roleblocked me because the most pressure I put on anyone all day was on him. Which would mean his invest on ET is a lie. 

Scum normally wont claim a move on someone (buff on ET) on D2 unless the track/watch is dead. It's a big gamble and Hobo was the track,  so it leaves a watch out there. Odds are Buff is telling the truth on who he used a move on imo...or really ballsy xD

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Buff kept saying he would know soon enough about my threat. Now he could be referring to be would be dead. Or he roleblocked me because the most pressure I put on anyone all day was on him. Which would mean his invest on ET is a lie. 

And there it is. OMGUS.

If Counselor is anything, it's predictable.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Didnt you claim doctor, and hinted like vig after night lol

Not sure, I was hoping something similar....apparently I was wrong 

Scum normally wont claim a move on someone (buff on ET) on D2 unless the track/watch is dead. It's a big gamble and Hobo was the track,  so it leaves a watch out there. Odds are Buff is telling the truth on who he used a move on imo...or really ballsy xD

So you are basically attempting to clear Buff and ET 

22 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I guess, but why lie and clear ET on Day 2?

Maybe I'm just biased here because I want Buff to be Town.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So you are basically attempting to clear Buff and ET 

Not attempting to

Buff is clearing ET. It's possible ET is a GF or investproof, or was framed as town. Given his comical late vote it's possible it was done to draw an invest, but at the expense of KSJ seems less likley if ET is the GF (unless it's a GF that can die)

Now Buff using his move on ET seems highly probably based on when he presented ths info, how, and possible moves still unknown. What his move is, is unknown, but if he claims it revealed ET as town, its worth assuming that at this point 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I guess, but why lie and clear ET on Day 2?

It's his OMGUS response to a vote on him. It's his basic tell - you vote him for whatever reason, he starts doing mental gymnastics to justify retaliating against that vote. 

At this rate, he'll quit/ask for a replacement on Tuesday. Because that's also pretty spot on for him.

It's also a pretty good indicator he's town.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It's his OMGUS response to a vote on him. It's his basic tell - you vote him for whatever reason, he starts doing mental gymnastics to justify retaliating against that vote. 

At this rate, he'll quit/ask for a replacement on Tuesday. Because that's also pretty spot on for him.

It's also a pretty good indicator he's town.

Yet you still have your vote on me.