Dome
11sanchez11

squire12

Counselor
MWil23

bigbadbuff
ET80

Pickle Rick

Squire could have tried to save blue like he did with ksj but he didn't so I'm dropping him down some.  

Dome tried to vote soemone who was gonna be modkilled and then tried to save blue so he shoots up. 

Counselor not using that shot and being on the counter wagon moves him up (sorry counselor)

Again this is all based solely on thread play and voting 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Matts4313
JoshstraDaymus
Dome
11sanchez11

squire12

Counselor
MWil23

bigbadbuff
ET80

Pickle Rick

Squire could have tried to save blue like he did with ksj but he didn't so I'm dropping him down some.  

Dome tried to vote soemone who was gonna be modkilled and then tried to save blue so he shoots up. 

Counselor not using that shot and being on the counter wagon moves him up (sorry counselor)

I didn’t use the shot so I wouldn’t be redirected. But okay

Just now, Counselor said:

I didn’t use the shot so I wouldn’t be redirected. But okay

It's ok.  Smart move on the surface.  It's also why I only have you as neutral.  

But I'd also point out, I don't think anyone has claimed to be redirected so there may not be one in the game.  

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Explain. Because I kind of wanted to mention him in a three way tie with you and squire for my second read but I’m starting to doubt my abilities. 

He hardclaimed in an attempt to save blue.

I don’t know how this is not a runaway on mwil, what am I missing?

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

But I'd also point out, I don't think anyone has claimed to be redirected so there may not be one in the game.  

If matts or counselor were redirected and did not submit a move, they likely would not be told they were redirected.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Redirected? I was either role blocked or Josh was protected 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

1-2

If matts is telling the truth and he is the only indy than I'd say orca is right that it started

10-4-1 (33% scum)

I think that makes sense.  SK  and vig would increase the chance of a 4 player mafia getting hit by 1 of those kills