First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

1 minute ago, Counselor said:
1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lol.

So what we doing 

lets lynch him so we can knock out all the scum through lynch and you hit me. 

I wasnt actually bulletproof. I was invest proof. I took my shot that I could dissuade you all from shooting me.

or we could do it the other way. I dont care really, I just like the meme of lynching them 1, 2, 3, 4

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

lets lynch him so we can knock out all the scum through lynch and you hit me. 

I wasnt actually bulletproof. I was invest proof. I took my shot that I could dissuade you all from shooting me.

or we could do it the other way. I dont care really, I just like the meme of lynching them 1, 2, 3, 4

Nope. Your hits will go through before mine due to Indy town Mafia order. 

Good chance matts is the last mafia.

If the game is still going than the last mafia is in this group

Counselor/ET/Josh 

All 3 have good cases for why they are or are not mafia.  

_____

Without further knowledge I'd say

ET

Counselor 

Josh 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Good chance matts is the last mafia.

If the game is still going than the last mafia is in this group

Counselor/ET/Josh 

All 3 have good cases for why they are or are not mafia.  

_____

Without further knowledge I'd say

ET

Counselor 

Josh 

This is a scum Pickle thing. Take a stance on the three of us. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You have more knowledge. Let’s hear it. You say there are things that show each of us as town or scum. 

ET - blue pushed for his vote over ksj but despite being around,  et didnt even vote.  Makes me feel like it was mafia on mafia crime and et didn't vote bc mafia preferred his death to ksj.  ET has claimed to use two moves (on me and counselor) and neither of us or anyone else can confirm the usage of his moves.  He also claims to have not read his PM which makes him even more of a liability at end game and the reason he should never make it there.  The fact that bbb cleared him a dy or 2 before his death make me think et could in fact be the gf.  

Counselor- killed 2 town, confirmed Josh's motivation ability, was on the opposite line of 2 mafia.  

Josh - motivated 2 scum (Matts and dome) and another killer (counselor).  That is just downright bad or potentially scum.  The hesitation I have of him being scum is, if he motivated dome then why not motivate teh other scum?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

ET - blue pushed for his vote over ksj but despite being around,  et didnt even vote.  Makes me feel like it was mafia on mafia crime and et didn't vote bc mafia preferred his death to ksj.  ET has claimed to use two moves (on me and counselor) and neither of us or anyone else can confirm the usage of his moves.  He also claims to have not read his PM which makes him even more of a liability at end game and the reason he should never make it there.  The fact that bbb cleared him a dy or 2 before his death make me think et could in fact be the gf.  

Counselor- killed 2 town, confirmed Josh's motivation ability, was on the opposite line of 2 mafia.  

Josh - motivated 2 scum (Matts and dome) and another killer (counselor).  That is just downright bad or potentially scum.  The hesitation I have of him being scum is, if he motivated dome then why not motivate teh other scum?

Because Josh motivated the other killers to still cause damage but try and clear himself. Dome and Blue both mentioned Motivation as a likely town sided role.