Browns General Discussion

candyman93

8 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Why is the front office obsessed with Oklahoma players?

Why not be obsessed with Alabama or Georgia players instead? You know, guys who actually ball out in the NFL.

Create a draft board of Alabama, Georgia, and OSU players only tbh. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Y’all out here banging your fists on tables and typing dumb **** on the internet because we didn’t pay a meh DT 18 million a year lol

Sir that’s a Buckeye therefore he’s a full letter grade above the rating others give him.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Well well well

A run stuffer so I want to complain but then I remember that I’ve griped about our inability to stop the run for 25 years so instead I’ll be neutral on it and gripe about our linebackers but if he balls out I’ll pretend I love this signing.

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

A run stuffer so I want to complain but then I remember that I’ve gripes about our inability to stop the run for 25 years so instead I’ll be neutral on it and gripe about our linebackers but if he balls out I’ll pretend I love this signing.

This sounds about right lol.

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This sounds about right lol.

Our cap kicking the can down the road with the rising number each year and the contracts some of these guys are getting makes it hard to gauge for me right now. Perhaps coffee will help after this Spring Forward monstrosity. I’m cool with it as long as we never fall back again though.

• Like 1

Really I just want a solid linebacker and a safety who doesn’t suck. I’m not asking for the world here except Barry hates linebackers, probably because linebackers bullied him and his undoubtedly worthless DB friends, so now he’s getting even.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Our cap kicking the can down the road with the rising number each year and the contracts some of these guys are getting makes it hard to gauge for me right now.

Yeah we really need to figure out a way to start developing talent.

Teller, Bitonio and Tomlinson are proven entities, but they’re combined for like 45 million a year for guards and a run stuffer.

Obo looks promising, but we can’t just draft a guy like that?

Just now, MWil23 said:

Perhaps coffee will help after this Spring Forward monstrosity. I’m cool with it as long as we never fall back again though.

I’m old, I’m unfazed at this point.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Still seems like a bit of an overpay, but he’s supposedly good against the run.

I do like his size as we’ve lacked *** on interior for a while.

@NateDawg who was that 38 year old 380 pound 0 tech NT from New England we signed like 10-15 years ago that we were excited to get in our 3-4 defense? He’s a first team all “Grab the Bag Willie McGinnest/Dwayne Bowe” All Star.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah we really need to figure out a way to start developing talent.

Teller, Bitonio and Tomlinson are proven entities, but they’re combined for like 45 million a year for guards and a run stuffer.

I thought perhaps Hudson would be a guy we’d use to replace someone, but I guess it’s also nice to see us go all in on OL play.

Obo looks promising, but we can’t just draft a guy like that?

He was hurt a lot in LA and I feel like he’s a 3rd DE type. He will get hurt and/or mauled if he’s a JAM tech like we “need”.

I’m old, I’m unfazed at this point.

Somehow I’m waking up even earlier now. Probably work related stress tbh. I’m having issues turning off my brain.