Browns General Discussion

candyman93

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Between he and Schwartz hope sure does spring eternal with this guy lol

I don’t even think Schwartz will be good. He will serve his purpose as a safety drawing guy, forcing press happy and quarters teams to adjust. It’s more than worth having that for a dude that’s gonna be WR6.

Felton I think is genuinely gonna be good. 

39 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I don’t even think Schwartz will be good. He will serve his purpose as a safety drawing guy, forcing press happy and quarters teams to adjust. It’s more than worth having that for a dude that’s gonna be WR6.

Felton I think is genuinely gonna be good. 

Schwartz couldn’t draw a stick figure

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

To be fair, if everybody keeps getting injured then they have to make the roster by default.

I think there’s being hurt and then there’s being training camp hurt.

If you’re saying these guys will get a shot after the initial wave of cuts, fine, but a lot of these getting injured are gonna be on the initial 53 either way.

58 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I get this in theory, but I can’t imagine an NFL DC adjusting anything they do because of Schwartz.

”Oh damn coach, they got that Schwartz dude out there.  Whatchu wanna do?!?”

”Same damned thing we’ve been doing.  He won’t get open.  If he does he won’t catch it.  If he does he’ll fumble it.”

Idk man, LIS I get what he’s supposed to do and maybe things click this year as he’s still young, but man I gotta SOMETHING before I can keep giving the dude the benefit of the doubt.  It’s year 3, show me something, anything.

• Like 1