Patriots sign Cam Newton

Apparition

15 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

This is a loaded question. When you say healthy Cam Newton do you mean pre-injury Cam Newton? If that is the case it is obviously Cam

I guess I mean 2018 Cam, yeah. I thought Cam no question, too. But was having an argument.

I suppose with Jimmy you get youth, and you don't know if Cam won't break as soon as he plays again, but you could say the same about Jimmy who is no ironman.

I believe Jimmy G is not 100% and might never be after his serious leg injury.  He was horrible in the (season) SB however when you watch him he couldn't move or use his lower body. There was two thing that really caught my eye in that game that tells me he not close to what he was before injury.

1. He didn't step into his throws. He was looping the ball on a 15 yard in , throwing flat footed !!!! Any Pats fan knows he could throw the ball better than that.

2. Jimy G was flushed out of the pocket and he could not move/get away from a 300lbs tackle. He had to dump the ball off. Before injury he could of ran backwards getting away from him!!

IMO he's not right.  Lets hope we see the real Jimmy this year.