Forum Game: Tecmo Super Bowl Season - Pickle (bucs) wins the Super Bowl!!

Just now, swoosh said:

I mean where we can see who is currently injured/return date (if that's a thing)

Just now, Malfatron said:

the injuries that i have seen come back in 1-3 weeks. never longer that i have seen

it isnt listed how long they are out.

theres a random chance they come back each game, and that chance increases each week

today will be the defintive decision on whether i will have to start a brand new rom for the playoffs or be able to keep going.

if we can keep going, i will.

we may not be able to change the schedule once season starts (which means there would have to be a fresh copy of the rom each playoff week)

we may not be able to schedule past 17 weeks or put the same team in a single week (which would require at the least, starting the playoffs in a brand new rom and then letting it play out if im allowed to change the schedule 

we will see, but i will determine that now before any current injuries will actually matter come playoffs (everyone thats injured now will be out a max of 3 games)

i have a test rom to see what i can do

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

WEEK 6
cardinals at steelers - 21-17 steelers
buccaneers at broncos - 24-13 broncos
49ers at jets - 17-13 jets
bills at buttmunchers - 24-17 bills
browns at patriots - 21-17 browns
rams at raiders - 21-20 rams (rams grab first win)
saints at packers - 30-10 packers

game of the week: falcons at texans - I won't pick this one but it's going to be a good one. #2 vs #3 in power rankings. #1 offense goes against #3 defense. #2 offense goes against #6 defense. 

• Like 2