Forum Game: Tecmo Super Bowl Season - Pickle (bucs) wins the Super Bowl!!

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

For those of you who don't think I have a worse qb than dak. I didn't complete a single pass in this one 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

#tankforTrevor 

Dak isn't bad, tbh. Tecmo Dak just isn't considered very fast for whatever reason, and he's running a playbook with a QB run and a lot of delayed PA passes. That wouldn't be as big of an issue if SF didn't have the Chargers' offensive line, which is unequivocally the worst unit in this entire league. Whole offense is hamstrung by the fact that the line gets blown up every play.

For the record Dome has the worst QB in this and it isn't even close through a third of the season.

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Dak isn't bad, tbh. Tecmo Dak just isn't considered very fast for whatever reason, and he's running a playbook with a QB run and a lot of delayed PA passes. That wouldn't be as big of an issue if SF didn't have the Chargers' offensive line, which is unequivocally the worst unit in this entire league. Whole offense is hamstrung by the fact that the line gets blown up every play.

For the record Dome has the worst QB in this and it isn't even close through a third of the season.

can't believe dome took murray over wilson, but I was glad he did. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ll be the bad guy. It’s like a real draft. You draft a guy and he could be a bust but you don’t cut him five games into a season. 

We're talking playbooks no one knew lol. Not players 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ll be the bad guy. It’s like a real draft. You draft a guy and he could be a bust but you don’t cut him five games into a season. Unless it’s a P in NSFL. You cut those after week 1.

villain storyline.

i like it!

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Nope no one's ever fired a coordinator halfway through the season 

You’re right cus we are half way through the season... Malf said no changes from the start and if things were flipped for me I still wouldn’t advocate for changes. You get what you get and you don’t throw a fit. I drafted knowing there would be no changes. 

• Like 2

Just now, Counselor said:

You’re right cus we are half way through the season... Malf said no changes from the start and if things were flipped for me I still wouldn’t advocate for changes. You get what you get and you don’t throw a fit. I drafted knowing there would be no changes. 

yep, gotta agree with you there. malf made it known many times there would be no changes. there were quite a few whacky things (i.e. positions, depth charts, etc), but that's tecmo for you. it's what makes it fun and less serious than nsfl for example. the risk of playbooks in particular was mentioned by malf on more than one occasion. 

I think if we're going to allow coaching changes, why not allow player changes? player cuts are far more common than coordinators being canned, yet those aren't allowed. let's not even mention depth chart changes which aren't allowed in this league. better to just draw the line at nothing at all. 

• Like 1