Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

8 hours ago, Forge said:

This is a nifty little site, thanks. 

Also, 8 years is a little crazy, so I have no idea if they'd pull the trigger there. 

Every year he stays, its another year less that they'd have that 2M against the cap.  Devils aren't really hurting for space right now are they?

Hall extends his point streak early - powerplay goal and assist in the first period against NYR. Up 3-0. A win today with regulation losses by Philly and Columbus actually jumps the devils all the way up to third in the division rather than the two wildcards, i believe. 

3 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Hall and Hischier together are going to be special as hell. That last Nico shot hit the post but it was a beautiful play by both Hall and Nico.

Especially as Nico starts consistently shooting more. He's got a nice shot, early in the season though he was always looking for the pass. 

That was a really bad play by Zacha...this type of stuff is what gets Severson and him benched for some games. Zacha had been having a really nice stretch 

Just now, bkobow05 said:

4 point game for Hall or should I call him Hart?

Personally, I think at this point, it's down to he and McKinnon. I know others would disagree, but that's just my gut feeling. 

• Like 1