๐Ÿ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I mean, i already said i think orca is scum, especially because of what pml brought back about Naz casually asking "why orca"ย 

And orca is vague-orcaing it right now

ย 

so, on record, i think orca is scum

tenor.gif?itemid=7859548

MWil, Malf claimed L and said he had investigation powers that revealed Naz likely has a death note.ย  Im actually starting to think Naz does not have a death note, but might get it if we kill Misa

Just now, The Orca said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm town. I had an inside to what I thought was MD4Ls thought process and looks like I was right.ย 

Must be nice to have knowledge. If you are town, stop tunneling on incorrect logic and open your eyesย 

You're playing checkers right now

Just now, PuntMyLumps said:

MWil, Malf claimed L and said he had investigation powers that revealed Naz likely has a death note.ย  Im actually starting to think Naz does not have a death note, but might get it if we kill Misa

Without much knowledge of the theme I think I'm doing pretty dang good compared to those who doย xD

5 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Good odds heโ€™s lying to buy himself and his faction a day andย will exchange a 2-1 heading into endgame.ย 

5 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

ย 

Just now, PuntMyLumps said:

I really don't understand the "I have secret information but I can't reveal it because I don't want mafia to know my role" approach.ย  Why do people like to do that so much?

Orca vaguebooks sometimes as mafia.

I mean, if you have secret info you dont want to reveal, dont say you have secret info lol

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

it might be worth @The Orca claiming, because pml has indicated that hes gonna likely kill him tonight

Wont do me any good

3 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

I really don't understand the "I have secret information but I can't reveal it because I don't want mafia to know my role" approach.ย  Why do people like to do that so much?

What have I been vague about?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Orca vaguebooks sometimes as mafia.

I mean, if you have secret info you dont want to reveal, dont say you have secret info lol

Say what?