πŸ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay, it's time for the reveal.

I am Misa Amane. Nazgul is my Shinigami, Rem. I'm the town vig.

I have the ability to check a person's name every night, and I'm searching for Kira. I don't know what I get when I find him. I name checked Counselor on N1 and found out that "counselor is his true name," which led me to believe he was vanilla town. On N2 I name checked and found Ryuk.

I have a death note and vigged Josh on N1. My death note went missing last night. Nazgul did NOT go with it.

I believe the other death note holder to be mafia and therefore I don't think Kira is actually dead. I believe PML is Kira and Pwny is his Shinigami. They are both mafia.

Per bucs (paraphrased)

I spent a lot of time watching and listening to Nazgul. It's strange. Nazgul seems to talk to himself quite a bit.

I'm fairly certain something is up. I put the odds of him having a Death Note at around 68%.

2 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

You shoulda binged the show if you're gonna make a fake claim.Β  Shinigami is visible to anybody who touches the death note.Β  Nazgul would know who has your death note

Perhaps Nazgul does. Or perhaps that flavor isn’t present.Β 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Per bucs (paraphrased)

I spent a lot of time watching and listening to Nazgul. It's strange. Nazgul seems to talk to himself quite a bit.

I'm fairly certain something is up. I put the odds of him having a Death Note at around 68%.

Knowing little about the show, that soundsΒ like a shinigami to meΒ 

4 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

You shoulda binged the show if you're gonna make a fake claim.Β  Shinigami is visible to anybody who touches the death note.Β  Nazgul would know who has your death note

I was given no information on this. Though, Whicker specifically mentions this being missing - not stolen of taken or grabbed.

Why so quick to react here though? Do you know about this mechanic (having used it to acquire your Death Note?)