πŸ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

Look at the progression. Why would town claim the death note unprovoked on D3. Why would a vanilla who just got it claim it. The ratio changing does nothing. Just means Whicker/Naz or PML/Pwny are scum. Whicker defended his hit in thread D2. Basically claimed Misa/vig/town D2. Then covertly covered it up with another post saying maybe SK. All we know is PML claimed with a story that the death note has to stay town. Not how I was thinking it would go.

Whicker claiming does nothing but hurt him/his team if scum. Its backed by posts previously and with the amount of people left has no endgame if scum imo

PML on the other hand scum all the way.

Maybe I have a little confirmation bias but that's what I see

7 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Obviously we both had a Death Note. We already mentioned this.
You know when I said "I do have a Death Note," and Whicker said his went missing. You were here for that conversation.

I asked you to reiterate because I forgot that detail from the show and it didn't make sense until you clarified.

Β 

I really gotta get some work done, but pwny should be around for a q&a

Just now, Malfatron said:

i still think Naz/whicker is the 2nd kira, and if they are trying to find the first kira, they may join up, which is likely bad.

I have literally claimed second Kira and I’m town. And the first Kira is dead, right? Or if he’s not, then it has to be PML, right?Β 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Whicker claiming does nothing but hurt him/his team if scum. Its backed by posts previously and with the amount of people left has no endgame if scum imo

PML on the other hand scum all the way.

Maybe I have a little confirmation bias but that's what I see

Whicker is claiming to save Naz.Β  It's not a town read at all.Β  It's neutral

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PuntMyLumps said:

I asked you to reiterate because I forgot that detail from the show and it didn't make sense until you clarified.

Β 

I really gotta get some work done, but pwny should be around for a q&a

You essentially called me a liar by instantly re-voting for me after I mentioned we both had a Death Note.
Something you should know is possible / true to the show. You should also know this since.. you know, you are with Ryuk.

But sure. Let's dip now.

Just now, PuntMyLumps said:

Matts has the stolen notebook.Β  It was triggered by light's death.Β  Don't see any way around it

Which in that case Nazgul should be in a DM with Matts, right? Because shinigami follow the death note.Β 

But because Nazgul did not follow the death note, neither did Pwny. Which means you did not receive a death note, you’ve had it the whole time. Which since I am Misa, that makes you KiraΒ 

1 minute ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Matts has the stolen notebook.Β  It was triggered by light's death.Β  Don't see any way around it

If Matts has a Note, and if it's Whicker's - I don't know about it.
I have a Note. I assume Pwny has a Note.

Which leaves you who has a Note. How'd you get yours?

Just now, Nazgul said:

You essentially called me a liar by instantly re-voting for me after I mentioned we both had a Death Note.
Something you should know is possible / true to the show. You should also know this since.. you know, you are with Ryuk.

But sure. Let's dip now.

Literally been around all day waiting for Nazguls claim and pwny to get back to me.Β  Don't give me crap for having a job (that I'm still not doing)

Β 

I also said I forgot it was in the show.Β  You're saying I should know it because it's in the show.Β  As soon as Malf said it's lore friendly I moved on.

Β 

Chill out.Β  I'm trying to work through all this same as anyone else

Just now, PuntMyLumps said:

Literally been around all day waiting for Nazguls claim and pwny to get back to me.Β  Don't give me crap for having a job (that I'm still not doing)

Β 

I also said I forgot it was in the show.Β  You're saying I should know it because it's in the show.Β  As soon as Malf said it's lore friendly I moved on.

Β 

Chill out.Β  I'm trying to work through all this same as anyone else

You've been hammering the "it's in the show" meta all game. And now you conveniently forget this rather large aspect of the show?