The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

I was hoping people would be "scared" off of McCarthy's injury to last another round.

A lot of us are Michigan fans so we're perfectly aware of the potential he has. Many of us think he was held back a bunch and could potentially be very good. He's got everything you could possibly want, we just haven't seen him throw a ton.

Our division is stupid. Right when Detroit gets good after 70+ years.

5 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

A lot of us are Michigan fans so we're perfectly aware of the potential he has. Many of us think he was held back a bunch and could potentially be very good. He's got everything you could possibly want, we just haven't seen him throw a ton.

Our division is stupid. Right when Detroit gets good after 70+ years.

As a Vikings guy, I'm perfectly aware....but still had hope.  😁

11 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I was hoping people would be "scared" off of McCarthy's injury to last another round.

I just could not use another hurt QB since I kept Cousins.  Figure cousins will get cut this off season so went with Bo.  If I didnt have Cousins I would have went McCarthy.  I think he honestly is one of best young arms in NFL

3 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

I just could not use another hurt QB since I kept Cousins.  Figure cousins will get cut this off season so went with Bo.  If I didnt have Cousins I would have went McCarthy.  I think he honestly is one of best young arms in NFL

With Hurts, Purdy, and Love I wouldn't have taken this round....and the kid needed a starter.

10 hours ago, HvacRaider said:

What are keeper limit  rules for carry over to next year 

The only roster limits I am aware of are the in season limits ...4 QB and TE each and 8 RB and WR each.

I would presume you could carry 8 WR, 4 QB, 1 TE and 0 RB after setting keepers and into draft if so desired.

26 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The only roster limits I am aware of are the in season limits ...4 QB and TE each and 8 RB and WR each.

I would presume you could carry 8 WR, 4 QB, 1 TE and 0 RB after setting keepers and into draft if so desired.

Might be thinking of the other keeper league they have position max for keepers