2017-18 NBA Preseason Thread

TheRealMcCoy

OG played tonight. He indeed was 2 months ahead of schedule I imagine he will fight for mins at the start but I'm curious if he will get to play small small ball 4 in some Serge C lineups with JV on the bench. I think he is an ideal fit there. I'm unsure if CJ Miles or Norm Powell will start. 

for anyone that cares, Aaron Gordon has looked like a max player thru pre-season. hope ORL get's him extended ASAP. think he goes off this year. & Jonathon Simmons is really good too. Had no idea how good he was at setting guys up.. think he had 10 AST tonight. Real nice add on that cheap deal. They should be the starters at 3-4. Isaac's been up & down, but his defense is undeniable. I like what I've seen, but he definitely shouldn't be given heavy minutes early. makes a huge difference whenever he's in tho on D. Mario shows flashes, but he still sucks. I think Khem Birch is gonna get a lot of mintes for ORL too. He's probably better than Biyombo. Biyombo had his best performance in an ORL jersey tonight tho lol. for anyone curious bout ORL. 

18 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

OG played tonight. He indeed was 2 months ahead of schedule I imagine he will fight for mins at the start but I'm curious if he will get to play small small ball 4 in some Serge C lineups with JV on the bench. I think he is an ideal fit there. I'm unsure if CJ Miles or Norm Powell will start. 

Lowry-Demar-Miles-OG-Serge seems like the funnest line-up TOR can put out there 

12 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

Lowry-Demar-Miles-OG-Serge seems like the funnest line-up TOR can put out there 

Yea I agree or Norm in for CJ but I am pretty excited to have CJ I liked him a lot in Indiana. Raps have had an interesting preseason just jacking 3's so I'd imagine he will have the greenlight not unlike what Lou Williams had. 

4 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Man, Brandon Ingram needs to get far stronger if he's ever going to be anything. A gust of wind knocks that kid off balance.

He is bigger/stronger than he was last year, but he is still a twig.

And, that was a bad 4th quarter for him, but he played very well the first 3 quarters.

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He is bigger/stronger than he was last year, but he is still a twig.

And, that was a bad 4th quarter for him, but he played very well the first 3 quarters.

I'm just saying, he has the same problems Giannis had early on in his career. Giannis, of course, is now jacked as hell so the only real problem he's gotta figure out is his jumper (and it looked good last game). My body is ready for his ascension into superstardom this year... 

1 hour ago, bkobow05 said:

I'm just saying, he has the same problems Giannis had early on in his career. Giannis, of course, is now jacked as hell so the only real problem he's gotta figure out is his jumper (and it looked good last game). My body is ready for his ascension into superstardom this year... 

Giannis is clearly juicing

giannis%20flexes.jpg

LOOK

an-interview-with-the-bitter-coach-that-

AT

giannis-antetokounmpo-mean-mug.jpg

THE

AP_Warriors_Bucks_151212_DC.jpg

ROID

ap_17003061653342-e1483414238123.jpg?w=1

RAGE

Archived