2017-18 NBA Preseason Thread

TheRealMcCoy

Webby wants more threads, so I figured preseason should get its own thread.

This is a shorter preseason (2 less games) due to the NBA making the regular season longer to eliminate back to backs.

Not sure if that changes much besides maybe young and borderline guys getting less playing time.

Saturday, September 30

MATCHUP   TIME  (PT) NAT TV      
den.png&h=50
Denver
5:30 PM          
min.png&h=50
Minnesota
7:00 PM NBATV        

Sunday, October 1

MATCHUP   TIME  (PT) NAT TV      
atl.png&h=50
Atlanta
3:00 PM NBATV        
lac.png&h=50
LA
7:00 PM NBATV

Here is the games for this weekend.

Someone is streaming the game on YouTube and they have little kids playing a full court game for the halftime entertainment and one of the little kids was good and pretty fast (in comparison to the other kids) and everyone in the comment section was stanning for him and calling him John Wall lol. I love NBA fans.

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Someone is streaming the game on YouTube and they have little kids playing a full court game for the halftime entertainment and one of the little kids was good and pretty fast (in comparison to the other kids) and everyone in the comment section was stanning for him and calling him John Wall lol. I love NBA fans.

streams that stay in the stadium are great, especially the ones that leave the commentators mics on

Just now, CWood21 said:

Not sure I'll be able to catch it or not. Excited to see Butler in a Wolves uni though.

Archived