2017-18 NBA Preseason Thread

TheRealMcCoy

Anyone else think the Clippers might be decent this year? Like a 5-6 seed? Gallo, Bev, Teo, Harrell and Lou Will they have a bunch of nice players and if Blake can stay healthy I don't think they fall off all that much without CP. I guess Blake staying healthy is a big if. 

10 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Anyone else think the Clippers might be decent this year? Like a 5-6 seed? Gallo, Bev, Teo, Harrell and Lou Will they have a bunch of nice players and if Blake can stay healthy I don't think they fall off all that much without CP. I guess Blake staying healthy is a big if. 

I thought they did extremely well in the offseason to make up for the loss of CP3. As you said, if Blake can stay healthy, I think they'll be a playoff team.

15 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I thought they did extremely well in the offseason to make up for the loss of CP3. As you said, if Blake can stay healthy, I think they'll be a playoff team.

They finally have a real roster it's not just 3 stars and Crawford sometimes off the bench. The west is so much harder to project than the East though. 

12 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Can we forget for a minute that Ingram went 2 and Kuzman went 27. If you didn't know those facts and only judged by ability, why shouldn't Kuzman start over Ingram??

I don't want to completely give up on Ingram but man I haven't really seen anything from him to this point. 

1 hour ago, kyle21121 said:

Yeah I think them and the Wolves fight it out for the 5th seed.

24 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Yeah I think them and the Wolves fight it out for the 5th seed.

I agree with that I may throw Denver in that mix as well. 

Also just read that my boy OG is gonna be back by the end of preseason so I guess he was two months ahead of schedule. 

1 hour ago, kyle21121 said:

I don't want to completely give up on Ingram but man I haven't really seen anything from him to this point. 

I called this since day one.. Dude has never flashed potential.. That is terrifying. 

At least flash talent or potential... Dude flashes a hot turd game. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

I called this since day one.. Dude has never flashed potential.. That is terrifying. 

At least flash talent or potential... Dude flashes a hot turd game. 

Yea man you've been on that. You really pointed it out to me with some stat you posted last year. He wa supposed to be KD like Bargnani was supposed to be Dirk. 

Archived