Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@squire12 I’m here. To be clear, I said I didn’t like Hobo Day 1 for obvious reasons and wouldn’t vote SwAg or Dome Day 1 due to the probability factor on Day 1, not that I wouldn’t vote either later on. 

what was the obvious reason you would not vote Hobo?   Can you state it for all of us?

44 minutes ago, squire12 said:

MWil has been less active today than I would have anticipated, so not sure what is going on there.  Might be FB stuff with his school.  

Not an exaggeration buddy. We start two a days August 1 (Saturday early morning) and I was watching DeWine’s presser, reading up on new mandate requirements from OHSAA, have been double checking the schedule we’ve changed 3 times this week, have been communicating with kids and staff about paperwork, finishing up extra Covid certification training...it’s been a nightmare, and yet the season wasn’t even pushed back, let alone cancelled, today. It’s “too early to make a decision”. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Not an exaggeration buddy. We start two a days August 1 (Saturday early morning) and I was watching DeWine’s presser, reading up on new mandate requirements from OHSAA, have been double checking the schedule we’ve changed 3 times this week, have been communicating with kids and staff about paperwork, finishing up extra Covid certification training...it’s been a nightmare, and yet the season wasn’t even pushed back, let alone cancelled, today. It’s “too early to make a decision”. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I know.   

Where are your scum reads at the moment?