Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

9 hours ago, Whicker said:

So you were indeed roleblocked and therefore there was no mafia kill last night? 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I did come out and say it so it obviously was not hard 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You are trying to decipher my announcement of roleblock ing Swag by denying I said it. Okay 

If that is an announcement that you indeed roleblocked swag, maybe I need to different dictionary.

The implication is there, but given how often there are gambits and fakes in games, I am not jumping on that as an announcement that would look more like

"I roleblocked swag and there was no N2 hit, I think he is scum"

I suppose the conspiracy theorists would love to actually have a reason why there’s no kill if I’m making up blocking Swag. I guess ET and I are so close to victory that we decided to skip a kill and blame Swag for it, right? 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

If that is an announcement that you indeed roleblocked swag, maybe I need to different dictionary.

The implication is there, but given how often there are gambits and fakes in games, I am not jumping on that as an announcement that would look more like

"I roleblocked swag and there was no N2 hit, I think he is scum"

I sincerely apologize for not stating things exactly as you wanted me to state them. I roleblocked Swag and, in my opinion, I very clearly stated this right off the bat. So what now my friend? 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I suppose the conspiracy theorists would love to actually have a reason why there’s no kill if I’m making up blocking Swag. I guess ET and I are so close to victory that we decided to skip a kill and blame Swag for it, right? 

this further discussion is at least clearing what you were actually trying to say.  

maybe you did skip a night kill and decided to make a play.   stranger things have happened.

Meh, I don't have the patience for this.  I'm the ability swapper.  But hey, yeah, getting a result that I'm not Vanilla Town instead of meaning what those words mean, means that I am neither Vanilla nor Town.  And Whicker fixating on me, as usual, while he ignores everything I have to say because it does not fit his preconception.  I have no capacity to kill.  I can only shift the abilities in the game around between players that I target.  As I said, no idea what happens beyond Malfatron acknowledging he processed my move.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

They are inseparable. 

I'm separating them. A role that says "Vanilla Town" and "not Vanilla Town" would be pretty worthless in a game that probably has a lot of powers... and I refuse to think of myself as worthless.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I'm separating them. A role that says "Vanilla Town" and "not Vanilla Town" would be pretty worthless in a game that probably has a lot of powers... and I refuse to think of myself as worthless.

Okay, well, we can ignore you then.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Meh, I don't have the patience for this.  I'm the ability swapper.  But hey, yeah, getting a result that I'm not Vanilla Town instead of meaning what those words mean, means that I am neither Vanilla nor Town.  And Whicker fixating on me, as usual, while he ignores everything I have to say because it does not fit his preconception.  I have no capacity to kill.  I can only shift the abilities in the game around between players that I target.  As I said, no idea what happens beyond Malfatron acknowledging he processed my move.

I appreciate this effort as well, my friend 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I sincerely apologize for not stating things exactly as you wanted me to state them. I roleblocked Swag and, in my opinion, I very clearly stated this right off the bat. So what now my friend? 

no need to apologize.   State them as you desire and feel free to answer questions as you desire.  If someone is looking for more clarity, you can choose to help that process or not.  

there is a trend of people getting frustrated when players to not follow them on votes.   IMO, that is often related to as much the player being skeptical of the case/claim as it is the person not making their case/claim clear to follow.  

i can see how you have information that I do not have in what you gathered from your night move.  It is information that I do not have and essentially have to weigh the authenticity of that information.   when I see the information as cloudy, I am going to question it.  If you have issues with that, that is fine, just as I can have issues with the information that I am being asked to follow.  

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Well, seeing as ET showed up and said "I am ignoring the basic text of my role PM to interpret the results however I want," I mean.

But really, I don't think I've even really gone after you because I recognize the capacity for error is higher than the capacity for scum.  I said as much yesterday with MWil and ET being higher for me than you.

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I feel that this may be off base