Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

do you have any thoughts on the game thus far?   you alluded to having been following along and that you might be read up.

Would be nice to hear more from some players

Mwil I thought was making some pretty bad arguments earlier but unlike swag I felt it was pretty genuine. Dome I don't know what to think as I don't think I've ever seen him this quiet. Swoosh, Bcb, and Naz haven't stood out to me particularly. I mostly feel good about you. Hobo I keep flip flopping on whether his clearing is a bastard thing or not although I think malf said there wouldn't be bastard stuff in this setup. ET would be my big read, I don't buy that he doesn't understand vanilla mechanics. Whicker is mostly cleared in my book although there is a slight possibility he could be the scum roleblocker. My guesses would be et and then some of the quiet ones that haven't stood out to me.

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Squire gave me a football, so now I'm bound by law to invite you to the Discord. @SwAg, our Tecmo/random stuff Discord is https://discord.gg/SHErvb. It's quiet right now because of Mafia and not wanting to break rules.

I am not sure I was ever there.  when I clicked the link, it was invalid.   Maybe that is something I should consider as a signal??

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Hobo I keep flip flopping on whether his clearing is a bastard thing or not although I think malf said there wouldn't be bastard stuff in this setup. 

I can confirm that I am town-aligned, and the only thing noteworthy about my role is that I'm the innocent child. I feel like I'll be a random kill, though. One of those kills that the town Vig gets because they feel like I'm not doing a lot, so rather than throw a dart and hope to hit scum, they remove me. Or just a random scum hit. Idk. 

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Mwil I thought was making some pretty bad arguments earlier but unlike swag I felt it was pretty genuine. Dome I don't know what to think as I don't think I've ever seen him this quiet. Swoosh, Bcb, and Naz haven't stood out to me particularly. I mostly feel good about you. Hobo I keep flip flopping on whether his clearing is a bastard thing or not although I think malf said there wouldn't be bastard stuff in this setup. ET would be my big read, I don't buy that he doesn't understand vanilla mechanics. Whicker is mostly cleared in my book although there is a slight possibility he could be the scum roleblocker. My guesses would be et and then some of the quiet ones that haven't stood out to me.

with the SK being in the mix, ratio of 10-3-1 to start seems about right.  Dont see more scum than that.  

Just now, squire12 said:

I am not sure I was ever there.  when I clicked the link, it was invalid.   Maybe that is something I should consider as a signal??

https://discord.gg/yeQWVGS.

There you go. That's a better link, @SwAg and @squire12. Squire, the reason it probably didn't work for you during Tecmo season is because those links expired after x hours. This link shouldn't expire. You didn't miss a lot in the Discord during Tecmo season. Mostly trash talk and small talk.

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

I can confirm that I am town-aligned, and the only thing noteworthy about my role is that I'm the innocent child. I feel like I'll be a random kill, though. One of those kills that the town Vig gets because they feel like I'm not doing a lot, so rather than throw a dart and hope to hit scum, they remove me. Or just a random scum hit. Idk. 

This role is meant for you to be posting and pushing a lot of players.   You are effectively cleared town by the host.   Small game there is likely no conversion IMO.

you are not likely a night hit option as you would be unlikely to have a power role and that would be what mafia would be looking for first off.

Just now, HoboRocket said:

https://discord.gg/yeQWVGS.

There you go. That's a better link, @SwAg and @squire12. Squire, the reason it probably didn't work for you during Tecmo season is because those links expired after x hours. This link shouldn't expire. You didn't miss a lot in the Discord during Tecmo season. Mostly trash talk and small talk.

neither being my cup of tea, so probably good I was not there.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

neither being my cup of tea, so probably good I was not there.

Lol. We had some solid football talk, too. Overall it was pretty nice. It allows for a smoother and more natural progression of conversation than the forum. The forum is WAY better for anything of volume and organizing thoughts, though, as well as really large discussions. Part of why the Discord worked is because there were only a dozen or so members, which kept it from getting overwhelming.