COVID-19 reserve list

Beast

5 hours ago, Beast said:

Covid-19 Reserve List

Just this Covid-19 list is for anyone who test positive, OR has been knowingly exposed to someone who has tested positive.

Just thought this might be a season long thing, and we might even add opponents that we might play in the coming weeks.

Packers Current List

PK Mason Crosby
TE Jace Sternberger
LB Greg Roberts
DT Treyvon Hester

Side note: who around these guys didn't wear a mask! Also when schools do reopen, I wonder if NFL personnel with children will be getting it a lot more often.

Hope the number does not go up and I hope the Packers can do a better job than baseball seems to be doing. Kids transmitting the virus to parents do not much of a concern since there are zero cases of young school age kids transmitting the virus to their parents. I wish them all luck.

4 hours ago, gizmo2012 said:

Kids transmitting the virus to parents do not much of a concern since there are zero cases of young school age kids transmitting the virus to their parents.

I don't even for a second believe that... 

There might not be any cases where you could 100% prove something, but viruses have always gone every which direction, so suggesting kids can't give it to adults when people can give it to pets seems quite out there.

• Like 3

On 7/31/2020 at 7:46 AM, spilltray said:

I think the numbers there have enough basis for comparison. Schools were one of the first places to shut down and stay shut down. Kids are easier to keep at home and away from large groups of people. I'm terrified of the widespread push to just send them all back to school only to realize it's not really much safer too late. Also, schools are known petri dishes for spreading whatever bug is going around. It really could be a nightmare scenario for students, teachers, and the families of both.

Keep in mind not once case of young school age kids (5th grade and below) have passed on the virus to anyone so a lot of hype, a lot of care tactics to keep kids out of school, al;l for political reasons. Don't buy it!

3 hours ago, gizmo2012 said:

Keep in mind not once case of young school age kids (5th grade and below) have passed on the virus to anyone so a lot of hype, a lot of care tactics to keep kids out of school, al;l for political reasons. Don't buy it!

You have done contact tracing on all the individuals to determine who they got the virus from?  Impressive

• Like 3

5 hours ago, gizmo2012 said:

Dude, the Mod has already warned us about staying on subject, so get back on subject stop pushing your conspiracy crap (and parents are responsible for kids well past the 5th grade).

Back on subject, Packers players, coaches and staff might have children, of different ages, so it is a potential to have problems. After all Crosby has 5 children (don't know ages), and Mike Pettine has at least 3 with the oldest being about 25 years old. 

Also are the Teams/NFL doing testing for coaches and refs as well?

That could get interesting.

14 hours ago, Beast said:

Also are the Teams/NFL doing testing for coaches and refs as well?

That could get interesting.

Sounds like the Eagles tested Doug Pederson, as it's being reported that he had two positive test results.

On 7/31/2020 at 7:04 AM, Beast said:

Covid-19 Reserve List

Just this Covid-19 list is for anyone who test positive, OR has been knowingly exposed to someone who has tested positive.

Just thought this might be a season long thing, and we might even add opponents that we might play in the coming weeks.

Packers Current List

PK Mason Crosby
TE Jace Sternberger
LB Greg Roberts
DT Treyvon Hester

Side note: who around these guys didn't wear a mask! Also when schools do reopen, I wonder if NFL personnel with children will be getting it a lot more often.

Should note too that it is not a given all these guys actually tested positive for COVID-19; Players are put on the list either if they've tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has the coronavirus. I am not sure if all these guys came to the facility and tested and it was positive or if they are known to be in contact with someone that tested positive, or also a thought that they are coming in from an area that has a high rate at the moment and the team put them on this list to avoid any chances of spreading. I wonder too in some of these guys, Crosby or us and Stafford to the Lions they both have wives that experiences some health issues in the last year and likely have a weakened immune system and so they dont want to be around all those guys until all the tests are done. They simply go on this list wait until all the guys who reported have their test results back and are cleared and then they individually take their test to clear themselves; reduces the risk and allows them to "report" while not being around people. Last two are just theories. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, rbens06 said:

Should note too that it is not a given all these guys actually tested positive for COVID-19; Players are put on the list either if they've tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has the coronavirus. I am not sure if all these guys came to the facility and tested and it was positive or if they are known to be in contact with someone that tested positive, or also a thought that they are coming in from an area that has a high rate at the moment and the team put them on this list to avoid any chances of spreading. I wonder too in some of these guys, Crosby or us and Stafford to the Lions they both have wives that experiences some health issues in the last year and likely have a weakened immune system and so they dont want to be around all those guys until all the tests are done. They simply go on this list wait until all the guys who reported have their test results back and are cleared and then they individually take their test to clear themselves; reduces the risk and allows them to "report" while not being around people. Last two are just theories. 

I was thinking the same.