2017 FF Soccer Draft 2017 Voting- Group D

amac

Just now, kempus said:

Well, there's a top 3 of Sandro, Alaba and Marcelo, imo. Then Alba, Felipe Luis, Mendy, Azpili, Rose. Then the likes of Kurzawa, Rodriguez, Evra, Monreal, Kolasinac. Bertrand is in the next group of guys, imo. Just a very quick assessment. 

I haven't seen a great deal of Evra, is he really still playing that well?

1 hour ago, kempus said:

Well, there's a top 3 of Sandro, Alaba and Marcelo, imo. Then Alba, Felipe Luis, Mendy, Azpili, Rose. Then the likes of Kurzawa, Rodriguez, Evra, Monreal, Kolasinac. Bertrand is in the next group of guys, imo. Just a very quick assessment. 

People still rate Rodriguez that highly? I figured he'd get killed by teams in drafts like this because he's slow as molasses.

2 hours ago, texans_uk said:

I haven't seen a great deal of Evra, is he really still playing that well?

He was so atrocious for Marseille to start the year that he's been benched for Amavi. He is done

The problem at LB, contrary to the RB position, there's a huge gap between the top guys (Marcelo, Sandro, Alaba, Alba, Mendy, Luis, Azpi if you have him at LB), and the 10th guy. So if you have a Ryan Bertrand (who I don't consider a top 12 LB but that may be because I don't watch as much Premier League as you guys) in your squad, it's a clear weakness. If you have the 12th RB in the draft, whoever it is, I don't think the gap is that big from the other guys except maybe Carvajal and Alves.

Archived