Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

There’s three people who could be a redirector, and they’re unilaterally controlling the Vig.

I know something about mostly everyone, which limits who could be killing other than Josh.

Matts has incentive to go after Kingpin.

My inventive is to survive at this point, so I have to remove people who are going to threaten me personally, and at present I feel like rack has an ability to do that.

Just now, SwAg said:

There’s three people who could be a redirector, and they’re unilaterally controlling the Vig.

I know something about mostly everyone, which limits who could be killing other than Josh.

Matts has incentive to go after Kingpin.

My inventive is to survive at this point, so I have to remove people who are going to threaten me personally, and at present I feel like rack has an ability to do that.

It might be time to make the tough decision.

i think you know what i mean

He’s in a substantially similar position to you, but you have a greater likelihood to be Spider Man, and also you are more likely to have been a part of killing me initially, evidenced by you all considering attempting to kill me three freaking times last game.  So, in essence, all else being equal, the history of tendencies toward me cut harshly against you.

Just now, SwAg said:

He’s in a substantially similar position to you, but you have a greater likelihood to be Spider Man, and also you are more likely to have been a part of killing me initially, evidenced by you all considering attempting to kill me three freaking times last game.  So, in essence, all else being equal, the history of tendencies toward me cut harshly against you.

Explain how I have a higher likelihood of being Spiderman? Admittedly yes, I do advocate for killing you early and often. But then why wouldn't I have attempted it again since then?