Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hold up, I just reread my night move and I was redirected twice, although my first redirection sent me to my original target unless there was a mistyping in my night. I’ll check with Blue. But the sequence ends up like this:

I submit hit to get Bucs

I was redirected to Bucs

I was redirected again to Counselor.

Solely so we can move on and lynch the obvious scum in bucs, I am not the redirector as stated previously but am responsible for the first redirect. I am Mr. Negative and a commuter Joat. I gain an ability when I commute. Part of my WC was to commute three times so I did that the first three nights.

Yesterday josh was told to hit me or bucs and he said he was going after bucs and I commented saying I felt like that meant he was going for me. That was real. I redirected josh to bucs as insurance for myself. I figured if his hit was really bucs then no harm done. If his hit was for me then that's good for me.

24 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

how sure are you?

I havent alignment checked him if thats what you are asking. But read his post. My gut says he is a non-black faction. 

23 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hold up, I just reread my night move and I was redirected twice, although my first redirection sent me to my original target unless there was a mistyping in my night. I’ll check with Blue. But the sequence ends up like this:

I submit hit to get Bucs

I was redirected to Bucs

I was redirected again to Counselor.

Thats bananas. I would be very interest in how the order of events played out in that scenario. 

EDIT: That is to say, how did Blue decide which redirect went first.

Edited by Matts4313