Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

In what world is me saying I could go squire or ksj but would put my vote on ksj so I wouldn't get caught no voting again is hard defending? I just wanted to hear what ksj had to say before voting and ksj had less votes. I wanted to get a vote in but didn't want to set up a hammer before there needed to be one.

Matts I could see why you would think that even though my incredulity was more based on being annoyed we weren't voting bucs than people voting matts.

Just now, Malfatron said:

help me understand why the hit would bounce twice

I don’t see the relevance.  I cannot explain it being redirected twice, and I cannot see how a double redirect somehow clears rack.  He merely claimed the innocuous redirect (to Bucs) that would not actually benefit him in the 50-50 scenario, as I already explained.

He stood arm-in-arm with matts and tried to push me with disingenuous talking points while I tore down their arguments.

Surely you can have confidence that I am not Spider Man at this point.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

In what world is me saying I could go squire or ksj but would put my vote on ksj so I wouldn't get caught no voting again is hard defending? I just wanted to hear what ksj had to say before voting and ksj had less votes. I wanted to get a vote in but didn't want to set up a hammer before there needed to be one.

Matts I could see why you would think that even though my incredulity was more based on being annoyed we weren't voting bucs than people voting matts.

You absolutely defended matts.  Please roll the tape.  As for squire, hard defend might have been a bit loose or an assertion, but all your interactions felt feigned with him, and almost nothing has felt genuine.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I think I know!

Yeah, i feel a little scandalous giving away my thoughts on another players non-villain/non-spiderman alignment.

but its that part of the game when factions will fight other factions. and i hope they leave me alone and kill each other

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t see the relevance.  I cannot explain it being redirected twice, and I cannot see how a double redirect somehow clears rack.  He merely claimed the innocuous redirect (to Bucs) that would not actually benefit him in the 50-50 scenario, as I already explained.

He stood arm-in-arm with matts and tried to push me with disingenuous talking points while I tore down their arguments.

Surely you can have confidence that I am not Spider Man at this point.

I have explained ad ******* nauseum why I chose the redirect and how it benefited you, you just don't care. I have explained how malf suggested josh kill me or bucs and I wanted to survive AND try to take out someone I thought was scum. If you don't see how that works towards my WC of surviving and taking out scum then whatever. And yes you're smart and I'm a ******* moron. But I'm tired of you calling me disingenuous just because you think about things differently than I do. You have stretched and twisted my words over and over knowing that I'll get tripped up in it because I'm dumb. So I don't care. I made the decisions I made even if you think they're stupid and even if you think my outrage is fake. I don't like being called disingenuous and you know that. I am not being fake. I did not defend matts or squire because I had no reason to but I'm sure even when I die and flip villain you'll still claim I hard defended them. You keep twisting my words around and making me repeat myself trying to explain how I didn't mean it in the way you twisted it and so I just have to keep repeating myself over and over just because you've decided in your head that I didn't do something for the reason you think I should have. 

Just now, rackcs said:

I have explained ad ******* nauseum why I chose the redirect and how it benefited you, you just don't care. I have explained how malf suggested josh kill me or bucs and I wanted to survive AND try to take out someone I thought was scum. If you don't see how that works towards my WC of surviving and taking out scum then whatever. And yes you're smart and I'm a ******* moron. But I'm tired of you calling me disingenuous just because you think about things differently than I do. You have stretched and twisted my words over and over knowing that I'll get tripped up in it because I'm dumb. So I don't care. I made the decisions I made even if you think they're stupid and even if you think my outrage is fake. I don't like being called disingenuous and you know that. I am not being fake. I did not defend matts or squire because I had no reason to but I'm sure even when I die and flip villain you'll still claim I hard defended them. You keep twisting my words around and making me repeat myself trying to explain how I didn't mean it in the way you twisted it and so I just have to keep repeating myself over and over just because you've decided in your head that I didn't do something for the reason you think I should have. 

I meant benefited me