Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

Apologies again to everyone, especially swag. 

Malf, my other two moves are a protection (kills only, no self target) and last night I got a move that turns someone's move into a killing move.

Just now, SwAg said:

Wonder if whoever carries out the Spider Man factional just can't use their normal abilities the same night as their factional kill.

Crazy how no one can verify Rack's commuting, but we have all these unexplained redirects cropping up.

I was hoping someone would target me last night which is why I announced I was commuting but it doesn't seem like anyone did.

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

There seems to be a normal redirect that is on even nights.

and if rack used one, that explains why there was 2 on n4

based on night moves alone, racks claim holds water

It might have just been Jason.  Indecisive Hider.  Indecisive about whether he hides himself or someone else.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Malf, my other two moves are a protection (kills only, no self target) and last night I got a move that turns someone's move into a killing move.

n1 - commute - got redirect

n2 - missed move

n3 - commute - got protect

n4 - redirect josh to bucs

n5 - commute - got killing move thing

even if rack lied and redirected counselor on n2, that doesnt explain the second redirect on n4

i think theres a legit redirector out there, and they are going to control josh today

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

According to who, exactly?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Indecisive

thats what it means

Indecisive is a role modifier that restricts a power role from using its ability on the same target two nights in a row. Even if the ability is blocked or otherwise prevented, its user still cannot pick the same target for the ability the next night. Likewise, if the ability is redirected or deflected, the role's original target cannot be repeated the next night, but you can intentionally aim at someone you inadvertently aimed for the previous night.