Official T-Swift Thread

TLO

On 8/29/2017 at 4:50 PM, HorizontoZenith said:

I'd honestly like Taylor Swift's music if it wasn't her singing it and it had different lyrics.  Can't deny her music is catchy, but when you actually know the lyrics mixed with her voice, I don't know how guys can listen to it like some of you do.  If the music (not the vocals) sounded a little bit more like these two covers, it'd probably be some of my favorite stuff.

Tbh I think the voice is pretty hot.

3 hours ago, scar988 said:

Look What You Made Me Do = Trash

Ready for it = Average.

But her not talking about something more meaningful than a Kanye beef during this political climate is the most privileged thing I've ever seen.

Sexism seems pretty relevant after recent events, iyam

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Sexism seems pretty relevant after recent events, iyam

Sure. Sexism. But she was talking about Kanye and look waht you made me do doesn't say anything other than her hate for Kanye. We get it. Go bigger picture than him.

13 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Sure. Sexism. But she was talking about Kanye and look waht you made me do doesn't say anything other than her hate for Kanye. We get it. Go bigger picture than him.

Tbh I'm actually on Kanye's side in the whole thing, but I'm sure TLO would disagree. 

I've heard the theory that Look What You Made Me Do is not about the Taylor/Kanye thing... but actually about populist rage in America circa 2016/2017... so maybe more than what meets the eye tbh.

Does anyone think Taylor might actually be dead?  Like Paul McCartney? 

There are a lot of signs.  She kind of disappeared from the public for a while.  Totally enough time for her to get the axe and them to find a new Taylor. 

It all makes sense.  And of course they'd put the signs out there. 

TLO will be devastated tbh.

Archived