2020 Eastern Conference 1st Round

11sanchez11

Even if he's a fat pouty boi, run the offense through him. They're trying to run a high post when he literally can't get a pass. He's at the god damn 3 point line because he's their only spacing lmao.

Like either commit to having a team full of big dudes who can't shoot or don't, being half in half out, leads to this.

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

a win is a win, but damn too many easy shots missed.. Defense was real switching well. Smart didn't make a shot yet made a great impact...

Boston has NO bench.. can't afford Hayward not being able to play..

i thought the bench actually played well. not any scoring, but williams, kanter, grant all played well defensively 

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Even if he's a fat pouty boi, run the offense through him. They're trying to run a high post when he literally can't get a pass. He's at the god damn 3 point line because he's their only spacing lmao.

Like either commit to having a team full of big dudes who can't shoot or don't, being half in half out, leads to this.

i think this was much closer than any of us we're expecting so good for them i guess 

5 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

he gets pouty, he doesn't have that jokic mentality. some guys don't let their fat bring them down

that was tough to watch. it's upsetting watching philly as a basketball fan. two great talents and you surround them with poor fitting bad players. could have actually won a chip if they made Butler the priority. tobias harris is so mid lol 

• Like 1