Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

5 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Wow why are we casting all these aspersions here?

BCB always gives me scummy vibes because of the low laying, so he was my choice.

21 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You were shouting to kill Josh all day

I like Josh! He makes sense! admitted who he is! isnt hiding anymore!

Blocking bcb made sense....made sense!

but @JoshstraDaymus now we know it YOU who blocks! Dont block anyone GOOD and HELPING

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But, to be fair, while my faith in you to not be outwitted by Malfatron in a chat is about zero, I tend to believe that I would trust Malfatron more than a few other people at this point.

Have you not read anything at all, or did you just want to talk ish and be a dck? I will put it in big letters:

The host, racks, explained our roles in discord. So I know he is town. Before that I had doubts myself.

Was that a simple enough explanation for you, swaggypoo?

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I like Josh! He makes sense! admitted who he is! isnt hiding anymore!

Blocking bcb made sense....made sense!

but @JoshstraDaymus now we know it YOU who blocks! Dont block anyone GOOD and HELPING

Roleblock doesnt mean town tho. In an all special game, roleblock could easily be scum. 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Have you not read anything at all, or did you just want to talk ish and be a dck? I will put it in big letters:

The host, racks, explained our roles in discord. So I know he is town. Before that I had doubts myself.

Was that a simple enough explanation for you, swaggypoo?

And that is the case because you said so?  You expect me to believe that?  I regularly make up abilities and events, placing my credibility on the line when I am confident.

The fact that you infer that you don’t do that is incredulous, but thank you for affirming that if Malfatron flips anything but Town that you are 100% culpable.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

And that is the case because you said so?  You expect me to believe that?  I regularly make up abilities and events, placing my credibility on the line when I am confident.

The fact that you infer that you don’t do that is incredulous, but thank you for affirming that if Malfatron flips anything but Town that you are 100% culpable.

I was directly referring to your comments about malf tricking me... Dont move goal post. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Also, you would think you learned to stop using bold.

Its night time dofus. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Moving the goal posts?  Re-read what I said.

I’m saying that it’s possible that never ******* happened, and you’re making **** up to protect Malfatron because you’re confident he is Town.

And I am telling you that you are full of sheet and just attempting to cast unneeded doubt.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

And I am telling you that you are full of sheet and just attempting to cast unneeded doubt.

I’ve literally said I believe you two to be Town and will defend you, but your dimwittedness keeps rearing its head and making terrible arguments.

Last night there were various noises coming from the woods but when everyone came outside in the morning, there had been no bloodshed.

It is now Day 3! With 14 alive and 14 voting, it's 8 to kill! Again! The deadline will be tomorrow, 8/27 at 10:00 PM EST.