Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm not sure. I could ask. I would have assumed that it just took the place of one of my selections, and I still would have compared the the new target to either the first or second one, but since I can't use it on myself, it just kind of stopped it altogether. 

The 3rd player would be compared, just not sure which of the original selections would remain.   now if 1 of your first 2 is also the 3rd player, then ?????

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

The 3rd player would be compared, just not sure which of the original selections would remain.   now if 1 of your first 2 is also the 3rd player, then ?????

I would guess that it would still be the same, but maybe Rack would tell me I was redirected just so that there was confirmation of the move occurring? 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

The two roleblocker thing is a bit much?

that is what I thought for most of D2 and D3.   could still be josh and bcb as a scum pair, but josh blocking Mwil N2 would be strange

but thus far, town has no watch, no cop, just the compare.  no vig.   maybe not even a track.   

Red herrings on the 2 roleblocks makes some sense

that is what I thought for most of D2 and D3.   could still be josh and bcb as a scum pair, but josh blocking Mwil N2 would be strange

but thus far, town has no watch, no cop, just the compare.  no vig.   maybe not even a track.   

You think Orca was the only vampire?

What do you think about my theory of werewolves only having Odd Night Kills?

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What do you think about my theory of werewolves only having Odd Night Kills?

possible, but the mwil being Beta makes sense with him being blocked and there being no kill.   too much coincidence 

Either way, there was a kill on N3 and based on the moves of players being blocked, it still comes back to ET, Forge or outside chance of a remaining pair vs just 1

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

possible, but the mwil being Beta makes sense with him being blocked and there being no kill.   too much coincidence 

Either way, there was a kill on N3 and based on the moves of players being blocked, it still comes back to ET, Forge or outside chance of a remaining pair vs just 1

How did ET know Swag stayed home? And  did ET say Josh roleblocked BCB before Josh did?