Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

I am going off the concept of the werewolf group kill being passed down from Alpha (Blue) -> Beta (Mwil) -> ???

the N3 werewolf killer is in a limited pool

squire was blocked and silenced by Josh
josh blocked squire and was motivated by Daboyle
Daboyle motivated Josh

The above moves should "clear" these 3 from being the N3 killer

Leaves.............
bcb had his double vote (in the Nazgul vote elimination), Could he still use a kill and his double vote?

Forge with an unverifiable move comparing Josh and bcb

Counselor redirecting KSJ to naz, naz did not die, but we don't know if that is true as with naz being dead, no way to verify a move was made on Naz by KSJ.

Just now, Forge said:

Well, that's not an ideal run out for me, but whatever. Can't imagine we are in lylo when I'm killed so you'll have a chance to get it right. It wasn't me

Your thoughts on who it is? I redirected KSJ to Naz N3 I know this for a fact. Squire was beaten up and was silenced and lost his vote. Josh verified Daboyles Enhancement. BCB has two votes the next day. So it’s you that has nothing verified? Unless Daboyle and BCB are together because you said they are the same alignment 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am going off the concept of the werewolf group kill being passed down from Alpha (Blue) -> Beta (Mwil) -> ???

the N3 werewolf killer is in a limited pool

squire was blocked and silenced by Josh
josh blocked squire and was motivated by Daboyle
Daboyle motivated Josh

The above moves should "clear" these 3 from being the N3 killer

Leaves.............
bcb had his double vote (in the Nazgul vote elimination), Could he still use a kill and his double vote?

Forge with an unverifiable move comparing Josh and bcb

Counselor redirecting KSJ to naz, naz did not die, but we don't know if that is true as with naz being dead, no way to verify a move was made on Naz by KSJ.

You don’t know that Daboyle motivated Josh For sure. Because Josh confirmed it? 

Just now, Counselor said:

Your thoughts on who it is? I redirected KSJ to Naz N3 I know this for a fact. Squire was beaten up and was silenced and lost his vote. Josh verified Daboyles Enhancement. BCB has two votes the next day. So it’s you that has nothing verified? Unless Daboyle and BCB are together because you said they are the same alignment 

I don't know, I really didn't think et would flip something else. If there are only three members of a main faction, how can their kills also be limited? Really going to be restricted from performing a night kill and regular move at once? That's legitimately such a neutered faction if they have a typical scum win con

Just now, Forge said:

I don't know, I really didn't think et would flip something else. If there are only three members of a main faction, how can their kills also be limited? Really going to be restricted from performing a night kill and regular move at once? That's legitimately such a neutered faction if they have a typical scum win con

So what if they can do two things? Like roleblock and kill?

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You don’t know that Daboyle motivated Josh For sure. Because Josh confirmed it? 

i don't know it, but the prior Josh role blocks did not leave the player silenced for the next day phase.   the daboyle move likely makes it a souped up roleblock.

Based on that, neither of them made the N3 hit.  I did not.

Just now, squire12 said:

i don't know it, but the prior Josh role blocks did not leave the player silenced for the next day phase.   the daboyle move likely makes it a souped up roleblock.

Based on that, neither of them made the N3 hit.  I did not.

Neither did I or KSJ I can confirm that

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

why would you be killed?

Because even though my reads suck, I have deductive reasoning as well lol. Hell, I agreed with you before. We are missing something, but I'll be damned if I know what it is