Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

35 minutes ago, Blue said:

Getting Town vibes from Daniel, I don't think scum playing their first game on the forums would go after Squire this early. Teammates would tell them to back off, unless rest of scum hasn't been around or reading.

Why?  Do you all envision squire as some bastion of rhetoric?

Just now, squire12 said:

Where did he address the votes on Matt's, pickle and counselor?

He addressed the first wave of votes that occurred within the same time proximity as the vote that he has singled out about you.  That is what in the legal world is considered “substantial performance,” particularly relative to the array of quotes you provided for questioning.

You are not going to be able to disingenuously argue with me.

You know, he has clearly specified that it was the time and lack of explanation, because there is nothing to base a vote on their except a meta joke (which he has said several times), and asked for clarification on it multiple times.

You bringing up quotes from nearly a full day later asking why he didn’t question these people for their lack of explanation... that is as great of a false comparison as I have ever seen.  Maybe it is because there is something in the thread at that point to base a vote upon, where the need to detail it is not as significant.

Meanwhile, you have devolved into disingenuous arguments and simply demand to know why big mean Daniel is discriminating against Karen.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Where did he address the votes on Matt's, pickle and counselor?

I didn’t. The vote on Matts appeared to be a joke, counselor is in the middle of being questioned by multiple people, and people have thrown out that pickle is absent as scum.

I’m more interested in why you won’t just answer my question. It’s not a hard one.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

He addressed the first wave of votes that occurred within the same time proximity as the vote that he has singled out about you.  That is what in the legal world is considered “substantial performance,” particularly relative to the array of quotes you provided for questioning.

You are not going to be able to disingenuously argue with me.

Willow Elephants GIF

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I didn’t. The vote on Matts appeared to be a joke, counselor is in the middle of being questioned by multiple people, and people have thrown out that pickle is absent as scum.

I’m more interested in why you won’t just answer my question. It’s not a hard one.

He does not normally act this way.