Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Could be. Thing is, do we think the Haunt alignment in Day 0 is a real one? Because whoever killed Orca obviously isn't his faction's killer, and there's no room in a 16 player game for three scum factions. And I don't know how Frankie fits into any of them.

Course, Rack could be throwing us off with labeling one Vampire and including non-vamps in the group.

Sure doesn't! Right now I'm inclined to think Malf and Matts just made bad assumptions based on their role PMs.

I’m thinking Malf is the same alignment as whoever killed Orca 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Because I was playing Hunt: Showdown

Thematically appropriate.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

So, my scum vibes from Day 1: I don't know about inactives.  I haven't played here before.

I will say that anyone who's scum list is focused on inactives is either lazy or scummy.

Squire could be town, but if he is, I hope he'll be more helpful and not just dodgy.  I still get a scummy read from him, especially since when he threw out a scum list, it was inactives.  But, he's not at the top of my list.

Malf/Matts are a mason pair, sure, but they might also be the only scum in their alignment.  We have vampire alignment, so there could be different scum factions.  If that's the case, and their WC involves both, one outing the other doesn't seem as crazy or desperate.  That said, talking like Frankenstein the whole time seems a pretty dickish thing to do to someone if they're scum.

There are some others I picked up on catching up (it's late and I'll get to them later), but I really want to say that I think Blue is the scummiest player so far.  And unless we have outstanding evidence to the contrary, he's likely my vote for the day.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I , the miserable and the abandoned, am an abortion, to be spurned at, and kicked, and trampled on.

I hold no ill-will towards villagers, and in fact, our goals align.

Are you claiming Indy then?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Could be. Thing is, do we think the Haunt alignment in Day 0 is a real one? Because whoever killed Orca obviously isn't his faction's killer, and there's no room in a 16 player game for three scum factions. And I don't know how Frankie fits into any of them.

Course, Rack could be throwing us off with labeling one Vampire and including non-vamps in the group.

Sure doesn't! Right now I'm inclined to think Malf and Matts just made bad assumptions based on their role PMs.

I would perhaps recommend domes criminal minds game as a possible  set up for this

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I would perhaps recommend domes criminal minds game as a possible  set up for this

I'm not familiar with that. What was the set-up there?

Also I was wrong, there are 18 people in this game. So three factions is...plausible? Maybe two groups of three and a cult recruiter or SK, maybe 4-man Mafia with a two-man cult and an SK. Still seems a bit of a tough sell.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Vampire aligned. So how many other vampires could there be? Was he cult and could convert?

If he was cult, how did he kill Dome instead of recruiting him? Percentage based maybe but it's probably not worth discussing now that Orca is dead and obviously didn't recruit anyone.

7 hours ago, SwAg said:

Alright, so list of people I’m not lynching might be easier:

Blue, Dome, MWil, Forge, ET, Daniel.

7 hours ago, Counselor said:

Fox Tv GIF by Empire FOX

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Am I crazy or did someone else allude to vampirism on Day 1?

24 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Great job whoever killed Orca 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Vampire aligned. So how many other vampires could there be? Was he cult and could convert?

You seem pretty interested in specifically vampires.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm not familiar with that. What was the set-up there?

Also I was wrong, there are 18 people in this game. So three factions is...plausible? Maybe two groups of three and a cult recruiter or SK, maybe 4-man Mafia with a two-man cult and an SK. Still seems a bit of a tough sell.

It was 4 SKs.