Late Round QBs

Humble_Beast

10 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Nah I'm going all in! then he busts week 1 then i'll go shop in the FA pool lol.

Don't lie.  You're just doing it because you want the chance to win a case of that crappy soda Anheiser tries to pass off as beer.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Killashaw said:

Matt Ryan should be available at QB10, and is really a steal. Pass heavy team with great receivers and injury prone running back in Gurley. Ryan is gonna throw a lot of touchdowns. 

For any of those who take Julio in the 1st or early 2nd, in the rare instances he slides there, I'm a huge fan of waiting on a QB and snagging Ryan for the QB/WR stack.  Similarly with Davante Adams and Rodgers.  You normally have to pay a premium to stack top tier WR's and their QB's in most years, this year appears to be different for at least a couple of them.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, The LBC said:

For any of those who take Julio in the 1st or early 2nd, in the rare instances he slides there, I'm a huge fan of waiting on a QB and snagging Ryan for the QB/WR stack.  Similarly with Davante Adams and Rodgers.  You normally have to pay a premium to stack top tier WR's and their QB's in most years, this year appears to be different for at least a couple of them.

I agree with this, but actually think Calvin Ridley has a better fantasy year then Julio. He will have maybe 200-300 less yards, but will likely double him in TDs. I'm looking to get Ridley in 3rd or 4th and then Ryan in 9-10.

3 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I agree with this, but actually think Calvin Ridley has a better fantasy year then Julio. He will have maybe 200-300 less yards, but will likely double him in TDs. I'm looking to get Ridley in 3rd or 4th and then Ryan in 9-10.

Love Ridley, shame his ADP jumped like 8-10 spots in the last week or 2