Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

Just now, MWil23 said:

Any abilities at all or moves?

Yes. But I've only used it once.

I can choose someone to seduce each night and learn information on them.
I've only used it on Josh when I was told he was dim, not all there, and that he seems harmless. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Correct, so long as we go through OT

Well, short of Josh and bcb being able to change the votes at the last second, we could take them both out.  Or Naz and one of them, if he doesn't look better.

We're essentially missing one Mutiny and one Vane now.  Two of the three are probably those scum.  Then that would just leave KSJ.

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I'm a ******* prostitute, guys.

Are you character claiming "A Prostitute?"

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Naz just tied them together and I find that overly convenient. 

I was actually thinking that, but now we're getting into circular argument territory.  Which means one assumption is definitely wrong.

We know, almost certainly, that KSJ is Vane, since he's a GF.  We already got rid of two Mutinys, so he can't be their GF.  He must be Vane.

There were three in each faction, and we're missing one from each.  So that means the two remaining scum wouldn't clear each other because they're on different teams.

Naz confirms Josh's role as VI.  That means they probably aren't on the same team.