Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

Just now, Nazgul said:

Did I or did I not say I would strategically be AFK when this game began.
I have answered your question. Or were you wanting me to actually name my character? 

Not yet, but the more evasive you are to questioning the worse it makes you look.

You had a one use ability?

Just now, Daniel said:

Not yet, but the more evasive you are to questioning the worse it makes you look.

You had a one use ability?

How have I been evasive? I answered when asked.
And no - It's a nightly ability. I've only used it once though cause of laziness. 

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I was actually thinking that, but now we're getting into circular argument territory.  Which means one assumption is definitely wrong.

We know, almost certainly, that KSJ is Vane, since he's a GF.  We already got rid of two Mutinys, so he can't be their GF.  He must be Vane.

There were three in each faction, and we're missing one from each.  So that means the two remaining scum wouldn't clear each other because they're on different teams.

Naz confirms Josh's role as VI.  That means they probably aren't on the same team.

Am I taking you at face value? That is the question. I can get behind this if I believe you. You not being pardoned by Matts gives me some pause. Makes me think that you are potentially green...not sure. Possible that KSJ has an ability like I had in WHM

Just now, Forge said:

Am I taking you at face value? That is the question. I can get behind this if I believe you. You not being pardoned by Matts gives me some pause. Makes me think that you are potentially green...not sure. Possible that KSJ has an ability like I had in WHM

Well, Blue confirmed that I'm telling the truth about there being an Indy.  That and KSJ as a GF shows as much as it can that I'm telling the truth about my abilities.

And again, I'll go to threadplay.  I've been pro town in everything I've done so far.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Well, Blue confirmed that I'm telling the truth about there being an Indy.  That and KSJ as a GF shows as much as it can that I'm telling the truth about my abilities.

And again, I'll go to threadplay.  I've been pro town in everything I've done so far.

Then BCB would be the most logical vote. 

It's a small thread to hold on to, but I'm willing to put more trust in Josh if only because he did confirm I went to myself n1 (something that i don't believe was ever said in the thread, but is accurate), and Swag has a history of creating those type of characters in games (See Dome in Harry Potter). 

So my gut would say BCB / Naz / KSJ if I'm going to believe Daniel 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Then BCB would be the most logical vote. 

Yeah, but my result also said, explicitly, two non-town.  Blue is an Indy, so he should be one of them.  If that's the case, then it could be Naz and Josh.  If bcb is town, we can't afford to lynch him.

I really don't like any of their claims.  The only thing Josh put that wasn't in the thread was something in the Forge rules, IIRC, bcb can't confirm anything useful, and Naz is saying he didn't even use his abilities except one night.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

MWil

Forge

Daniel
Nazgul
Josh

BCB

kingseanjohn

I just erased Matts and Blue from the list.

I think it's very obvious that Forge and I are both Town, and very likely given Rack's flip as the righthand man that KSJ is the Green GF.

IF Daniel is telling the truth, TWO of Naz, Josh, and BCB are scum.

Naz corroborated Josh, linking them, meaning that it's impossible for them to be aligned as scum, unless the ratio is wrong, given that one scum likely wouldn't corroborate another scum.

That means that Daniel is scum boys.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

So my gut would say BCB / Naz / KSJ if I'm going to believe Daniel 

Check my math above please and let me know what I'm missing, if anything.

Just now, MWil23 said:

MWil

Forge

Daniel
Nazgul
Josh

BCB

kingseanjohn

I just erased Matts and Blue from the list.

I think it's very obvious that Forge and I are both Town, and very likely given Rack's flip as the righthand man that KSJ is the Green GF.

IF Daniel is telling the truth, TWO of Naz, Josh, and BCB are scum.

Naz corroborated Josh, linking them, meaning that it's impossible for them to be aligned as scum, unless the ratio is wrong, given that one scum likely wouldn't corroborate another scum.

That means that Daniel is scum boys.